Unofficial Mills

Random Album Pictures

KingTutsWWH

I like this new feature very much. There are some really lovely pictures on there.

There are however certain pictures that make me wince and have to reach for refresh asap. Not mentioning any names/pics.

I don't want to turn it off, but is there any way of blocking 'undesirable photos' if you so choose? Would anyone else be interested to find out if it's possible or not?

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

it's a good job i haven't uploaded a picture yet, i assure you if i did i would crash the site.

just minimise the window with them in, if there was a feature to block out certain pictures then it would take too much time as more are added.

on the grid.

I like this new feature very much. There are some really lovely pictures on there.

There are however certain pictures that make me wince and have to reach for refresh asap. Not mentioning any names/pics.

I don't want to turn it off, but is there any way of blocking 'undesirable photos' if you so choose? Would anyone else be interested to find out if it's possible or not?

I agree with Nati, sometimes I am a bit concerned about some of the content that is shown, more so when I am on my works PC and I dont think they would appreciate some of the images shown.

it's a good job i haven't uploaded a picture yet, i assure you if i did i would crash the site.

just minimise the window with them in, if there was a feature to block out certain pictures then it would take too much time as more are added.

Yeah, but as I said I like most of the photos, so I'd rather not minimise the window. What about being able to put certain individuals on an ignore list then?

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

As I don't create the features, the best advice is to hide it when you're not in the mood to see them. I will pass on the feedback though.

The best idea would perhaps be to put it on the latest pictures. This will prevent any mishaps, and you can upload some pictures to hide the latest ones.

Mine are stuck and not randomizing....as lovely as Cinders is she's become a permanent feature of the desktop now.

i get loads of danni, some div who's threw up in a bathroom and some girl sleeping on pebbles.

on the grid.