Unofficial Mills

Some people don't look right blonde...

Jono

Guest CancerForTheCure

She looks good, but not because of the hair. The hair just looks weird. What is it gonna be next? Bald? She's worse than Perez ;)

Hate to be the odd one out but I think she looks awful.

The dress is horrid and does nothing for her, (except make her chest look quite good which is a plus) the shoes are out of place and don't even get me started on her hair. I haven't seen one person who looks good with pink hair.

(With the exception of Pink the singer, but thats probably more down to her name than anything)

Mac: "Join me again next week on Let’s Make No Fucking Sense when I will be waxing an owl." - GREEN WING

What's up with those shoes? If I only had a fraction of what she has to spend on footwear, I'd find something far nicer.

Hair: Boyf didn't even notice it was pink when I showed him the pic this morning. It doesn't make a great deal of difference to her appearance really. It'll wash out in a week or so.

I like the style of the dress, but the print on the material? Pictures of bleeding deer? Hmmmm, bit odd.:confused:

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Guest CancerForTheCure

I like the style of the dress, but the print on the material? Pictures of bleeding deer? Hmmmm, bit odd.

:shock: I only looked at it properly now! WHAT??? WHO would buy a dress like that :( I'm actually upset now :P