Unofficial Mills

25th May to 31st May 2008

Jono

Id like something other than a singer to win BGT actually. Am getting fed up of predictable singers winning these shows.

I've had enough of 'these shows' altogether. Wheeeere is the originality?

Mac: "Join me again next week on Let’s Make No Fucking Sense when I will be waxing an owl." - GREEN WING

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh not the kid that they parade on ITV. Scott will be like "put the singer through in this variety contest". Pfft!

Yeah that Andrew kid who made Amanda cry. He's on tonight, along with Flava, that dance act who were quite good all dressed in black and white ...

Yeah that Andrew kid who made Amanda cry. He's on tonight, along with Flava, that dance act who were quite good all dressed in black and white ...

He got bullied at school!1!1! It's like he's so special for that. We've all been bullied!

Jeesh forum is slow tonight. Still, at least it's running.

:yeahthat:

They're just dirt cheap lazy programmes for TV companies to make. Infact they probably even make a profit on them - phone lines, merchandise etc.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

A lot could have changed in 12 years though. Maybe they are still nice, I just mean they could find some new, interesting presenters, instead of relying on old hat ones.

Mac: "Join me again next week on Let’s Make No Fucking Sense when I will be waxing an owl." - GREEN WING

I didn't like Britain's Got Talent at first. This series is rather good though.

It kept me sane whilst I was away on holiday last year, gave me something to watch at night after i'd been out. I'm not going away for another month this year though - so goodness knows what i'm going to do for entertainment :)

Have quite enjoyed it this year though. Although you can see some people are only on the live shows to be ridiculed, which is sad really.

Guest CancerForTheCure

And again I am forced to say - POOR GEORGE ORWELL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe they are doing this to him :crying:

Considering that Big Brother originated from '1984' (why? HOW?) and everything else originated from Big Brother....

The Ting Tings might be playing Latitude. My girlfriend said "my brother loves them but was slightly bemused when searching for their video on YouTube and your green monster video is the first one that comes up".

Colin Murray's mid-week mobile disco is about geeks today :D