Unofficial Mills

25th May to 31st May 2008

Jono

Welcome to the Your Views topic - the place to come if you want to chat or comment about the Radio 1 shows as it happens. Come back at 4pm to chat live with others about Scott's show. Please refrain from text talk, and your posts may be moderated to keep the thread running smoothly or maybe used to create discussion threads elsewhere on the forum. Thank you!

Please note: It's Westwood on Monday from 4pm. Scott returns on Tuesday.

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grimmy mentioned Scott's "death by fairy cake" during Switch on Sunday 25th May and replayed the clip of the fake Newsbeat report. :D

Ha, I wonder how many weekend listeners he tricked.

Shockers! The wind-down track this week is 'Dying in Your Arms'. I NEVER thought I'd hear that on Radio 1, picked by Fightstar. This is strangely amazing.

Aw, they've removed 'Maidstone work it out' from the DJ Disciple record. It's just [blank] work it out. Maybe Scott can do a mix like with Fedde Le Grande's 'Put Your Hands Up For Detroit'.

Zane's got the world exclusive of the first track from Sigur Ros' new album 'Gobbledigook' tonight from 7pm.

Aw, they've removed 'Maidstone work it out' from the DJ Disciple record. It's just [blank] work it out. Maybe Scott can do a mix like with Fedde Le Grande's 'Put Your Hands Up For Detroit'.

Zane's got the world exclusive of the first track from Sigur Ros' new album 'Gobbledigook' tonight from 7pm.

That has to be the best album title of the year. I might even try and remember to listen to this. Love Sigur Ros, me.

Hello everyone, Hope you are all good? Sorry to hear you still feel pants Jono :(

I'm still feeling very guilty for not placing enough votes at eurovision.

We didn't vote for England, but we voted for Denmark 5 times, yet Germany didn't give Denmark any points at all. Afterwards they complained their neighbours didn't vote for them (they got 2 points from their neighbours Switzerland and 12 points from Bulgaria because one of the members of No Angels is Bulgarian and is a judge in a TV-casting-show there).

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot