Unofficial Mills

Essex gals

Sexi_chel

This thread is frankly hilarious. It's just 10 pages about sex and the 'need' for it. I guess that everyone has their own different points of view and their own way of going about things.

But Cheryl, for the record. I'm the same age as you, but the number of partners I have slept with is much, much lower. I admit that I personally don't do one night stands, as I don't think that they're right. Saying that though, I wouldn't call you a slag, as I don't think that's fair. I wouldn't do what you do / did, but if you're comfortable with that you do / did sexually and it's not causing you any harm then so be it, I don't think that anyone should stop you.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheryl, if you don't mind me asking, there's something I've been wondering for a while. Was it exactly 50 blokes? Or was that just an estimate? Do you remember them all to count them or did you keep a record somewhere? 50 is quite a round number.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Guest CancerForTheCure

Oh wow, how did I manage to miss this thread?

In my opinion, there is nothing impressive about sleeping with lots of people. What I find more impressive is when you say no to sex because you have morals and dignity. The truth is most guys want you to say yes, but they also want you to say no at the same time, because when you say yes, you're just a one night stand and it's very unlikely that anyone decent will want to be with you. There is a huge difference between physical sex and emotional sex. The former should only exist for those girls who get paid for sex (it's obviously different with boys). If you want to be respected, don't sleep with anyone you don't love or anyone who doesn't love you. But that's just my opinion. Maybe I am a bit too traditional/old fashioned but I think it's incredibly important to have morals.

Over 16 but did shag older i'm with a 39 year old x

Do you think the counselling you had, if it was that, help you at all ?

I am from Essex, I hate the ' Essex Girl ' image, and I am nothing like you.

I am older than you, but would not dream of doing anything like you have done.

I do not think it is an ' Essex Girl ' problem more, sex manic, like Russel brand.

Imo it's the old joke of the Scottish being tight, the Irish being thick they are not, neither are all Girls from Essex easy.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Actually I do own the road

It is quite interesting how broad the spectrum of attitudes towards sex are in this thread. I can just take it or leave it, but that's because I've already done the like a rabbit phase years ago.

'The light at the end of the tunnel was the light of an oncoming train'

Im from Essex and yes i am younger than the others on here, but I like to think that I'm nothing like the stereotype. I think that its stupid and that everyone has their own mind and can do what they want, no matter where they are from. It has nothing to do with being from Essex in my opinion.

Charli's in love with the new Panic At The Disco album