Big Brother 2008

goldengirl

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have everything crossed that this will be the case!!!! Can't wait to see Kat's smug cookie loving face when she is booted out first!!!

Ha ha, I did not realise I had become so bitter!!! :shock:

so bitter over a few people in a house :P

The cookie power stuff is really annoying, she is 30 not 3.

Attunement.png

I'm not sure if the DS forums are the best place to base polls off, they generally just follow each other over there. I've been visiting the past 2 series, and I actually have a real dislike for that whole forum, sorry.

Not quite sure about Tuesday, obviously Mo will go, but Kat is the best bet after that, most of her support has vanished. I noticed today how she is trying to backtrack into her innocent character that she played for so long at the beginning, it won't work.

Still want Sara to win, but don't really mind so long as B-block see their downfall.

I'm not sure if the DS forums are the best place to base polls off, they generally just follow each other over there. I've been visiting the past 2 series, and I actually have a real dislike for that whole forum, sorry.

I have a dislike for the place too, everyone is sooooo nasty if you don't share their exact opinion! However as far as the polls go, they haven't been wrong this series so far!

glitzy.jpg

I agree, what Kat said was ironic Jo.;) Very entertaining show on Tuesday.

They did all seem a bit complacent too, sitting around on the sofas, rather than rushing off to tart themselves up in case of eviction. I still felt for them when they had to leave, without warning and time to prepare before being interveiwed live(ish) on national telly.

Provided Rex does as he says he will, and donates all the prize money to charity; Rex to win! He doesn't need it afterall, his rich daddy looks after him just fine. He's only in it for the publicity: cookery programmes, cookbooks etc etc.

Then Mikey, he plans to share the money with charities and amongst friends and family.

Rachel next. She might seem sickly sweet, but I think she has very good intentions. It's not her fault that performing basic acts of kindness, rather than flirting with and manipulating others is perceived as being boring behaviour.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I think it would do Darnel a world of good to win (in terms of his view of his 'acceptance' by people), but I'd not be that happy if he did. Too much of a self-absorbed wingeing bully in my view.

Rex, I've enjoyed watching, but he's also gone too far at times and been really unpleasant to people. So not him either.

I've not really liked Sara much, the way she's skipped from the apparently most 'eligible' male to most eligible male and can't even see how her own behaviour affects people - especially where Darnel is concerned.

Rachel has been a bit too much in the background, but she's been essentially nice. Not a bad thing as said above...

Which leaves Mikey to probably win. Maybe for the wrong reasons too, as he's not that nice a chap at times, though that might come from frustration at his disability given that he wasn't born with it...

For once I don't have an opinion on who I would actually want to win, just who I'd prefer not to.

I think winning will do darnel no good, he'll have xx amount of money and that will make him paranoid.

I think the reason he went in was bad, he wanted to know that he was liked, if he went out in the first 3/4 he would feel bad, if he was (as he is) in the last 1/4 he would become paranoid.

''are they only after my money and 'fame' ''

Attunement.png