Unofficial Mills

The Scott Mills Stage

Danishgirl

If Chappers wants Zane to sing at the Big Weekend, then why not let Chappers sing as well?

Who else do you think should play the Scott Mills stage at the Big Weekend? Already proposed: Wing, Eric Mount, and Johnny Trunk and Wisbey.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Scott called Will Young a 'knob' in the lad's magazines and it got into the tabloids.

I knew I should have put a wink at the end of that question, no matter.

Fraser and Scott were good in that holiday video, can't say I've seen his flatmate anywhere else though.

Obviously the Pole Kittens from Upstaged should be on Scott's stage.

Maybe he could get the Vloggers too, surely they'd entertain the crowd, being winners and all :rolleyes:

Nutty Maria has to be on the stage. How about Peter Dickson as the announcer?

How about we lock Scott in a portaloo and see how long it is before he gets out. Just to re-enact that moment he got stuck in the Radio 1 loos. He could be at the side of the stage.

How about we lock Scott in a portaloo and see how long it is before he gets out. Just to re-enact that moment he got stuck in the Radio 1 loos. He could be at the side of the stage.

Yeah, he should have to 'free himself'. Do they have windows?

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.