Unofficial Mills

12th April to 26th April 2008

Jono

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I know, almost done though, only my plan and bibliography to go!

Okay, that's not too bad then, I guess.

I ought to do French homework but I hardly ever do it. My teacher hasn't found out yet, I always translate the text and stuff like that when I'm in class. But I'm faster at translating it than the ones who actually prepare for the lessons.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Okay, that's not too bad then, I guess.

I ought to do French homework but I hardly ever do it. My teacher hasn't found out yet, I always translate the text and stuff like that when I'm in class. But I'm faster at translating it than the ones who actually prepare for the lessons.

Ooh, sounds like one of my friends who does French. I swear she's a machine. Anyway, I'll leave yous to it.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Outdoor DJ Stage:

SATURDAY

Fatboy Slim, Chris Moyles vs Judge Jules, Zane Lowe vs Scott Mills, Steve Angello & Sebastian Ingrosso, Herve & Sinden, Dave Spoon, Annie Mac, Nic Fanciulli, Eddie Halliwell, Kissy Sell Out.

SUNDAY

Pete Tong vs Vernon Kay, Pendulum, Justice, Zane Lowe, Dave Pearce, Tim Westwood, Rob da Bank, Kutski, Basshunter, plus 1Xtra’s Cameo vs DJ Q and Mistajam.

Shame about Basshunter ;)

Still to be announced is the In New Music We Trust - which includes many more names than just what you've seen leaked. And BBC Introducing.

Oh dear...didn't realise them there.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.