Unofficial Mills

The Chris Moyles Show with Scott Mills

Richy23

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aha! Heard the Scooby Doo thing now. I always find it funny Chappers never laughs at any lines Scott steals off here, yet if I text something in he picks up on it. One day I'll make a joke he'll laugh at... it'll be my ambition. Usually they just end up with him ignoring the joke and taking the pee out of Scott, heh.

Wing Ring sounds funny - I'd rather they just rang and played Wing's records like Sting Ring though.

Favourite clip today was the newsreader talking about blind mountain climber.

I think it's compulsory that if he's not going to ruin the Madonna song with brass that it has some sort of fanfare opening.

I'm impressed how much Scott's show has been turned around this week. SO much better than last week's.

Poor Becky, she's got very big shoes to fill if that's what 's planned for her!

I'm so glad to hear that Scott's finally got hooked on the amazing characters they have on The Apprentice, and I was interested to hear about the hotspots of Southampton - Britain's Malibu.

Wing Ring was a fun feature though I think even if Scott rang me and talked to me himself as happened to the girl this morning, I'd find it hard not to laugh at the poor lady - which would be so very rude. The girl this morning was touched that her colleagues had done this for her I think - either that or the singing was so bad it reduced her to tears, I'm not sure which.

Lost in Translation (which in my mind was called "I Can't Speak French") was a classic phone prank. The French lady was so nice, which was lovely but it meant the item wasn't as funny as it would have been if the person had got angry.

I loved Chappers' "don't worry your little orange head" to Scott before Truth or Dare as well :D

UM is a nice place

I listened to the show pretty much the whole way through today (and on my holidays, I'm so dedicated) and I really loved it, although I do think truths make better radio than dares...

Oh, and Scott's prettier when he's really pale.

I absolutely agree.

I missed the first half hour today but heard the rest of the show without any interruptions. I've been ill since Tuesday, but today I was feeling better (almost really good) so I thought I'd listen to a bit of Scott Mills. Oh, how I've missed the show for 1½ weeks now.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Scott's face when he had to hold the spider was hilarious. It was only a chilean rose - we used to have one of them as a pet!

Scott's face was a picture, but he was so brave. I have a real phobia with anything with more than four legs or none at all. I'm still shaking from watching the clip.

I loved Chappers' "don't worry your little orange head" to Scott before Truth or Dare as well :D

Roared with laughter at that comment!

They have really pulled their fingers out for this week's shows! I have enjoyed everything I've heard.

What a helpful French lady. Scott 'doing a Paul Burrell' was great too.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Who is this Matt from Sheringham I keep hearing on Radio 1. I need to meet him, he's down the road, and was on the show today.

Now TV Burp is over I like that Scott has gone back into analysing TV. It doesn't work so well when TV Burp is on, but is funny when it isn't.

Scott's progression thing sounds like he could be from Geek World with that voice!

You ought to be nice to Chappers now, Scott. It seems when he marry Scott's mum he'll have lots of money to give to you in his future life.

Jono has to meet Paris now, it's fate. I'm sure he could if he tried.

"Would you rather" was quite lavatorial this morning but obviously no-one would want to be peed off all the time, and you can always shower after the occasional warm golden experience. :P

I'd rather block someone else's plumbing too - plumbers charge something like £40 per 10 minutes for unblocking that kind of thing.

I'm sure the focus groups must have been more than happy with the "We are the Barrys" finale. I drink a lot of Red Bull and could grow a pony tail, maybe I could be in a focus group one day? It sounds a lot of fun. :D

Scott's forward life sounded like wishful thinking to me. He'd certainly have a nice tan living in the desert with no clothes and with his inherited money he could buy plenty of sun cream to ensure he wasn't burned.

I can't hear the rest until later, but just wanted to say that I hope Chappers has a good day in the marathon and raises lots of money. :)

UM is a nice place

Unintelligble NEWSPAPERS!!!! lady was pretty good though. Sounded like old drunk Priest off of Father Ted.

I'm on listen again. The Norwich bit - what an excellent mention for you Jono, and the site. Just so long as you don't mind being associated with Paris Hilton... I would.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I'm on listen again. The Norwich bit - what an excellent mention for you Jono, and the site. Just so long as you don't mind being associated with Paris Hilton... I would.

You would what? You would mind being associated with Paris Hilton or you just would...? Heh.

I've just gotten past the newspapers lady too, she was brilliant!

My recording cuts out at 165 minutes, according to my Sky+, and if it's missed Chappers dancing with that bloke, I will kill someone.

Also, my little sister just did the IOBF along with Scott and managed to keep up with him. Not bad for a three year old, eh?