Unofficial Mills

16th March to 22nd March 2008

Jono

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoying Zane on Moyles' show this morning. One day the three of them should do something together, Moyles Scott and Zane. That'd be very funny, I'd imagine.

Exactly what I was saying earlier. Zane is surprisingly funny. I know his show is all about the music, but he could get away with a bit more talking.

So, are we lobbying the Beeb for the Moyles, Scott 'n' Zane Show then?

Haha mention! Jo just played my new single, Nati's Coldtown. ;)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Surely we should be marking the weekend today with some sort of 'only bley...'

All of these bleys we won't know where we are without them. One for the start of the Easter weekend today, one for Good Friday and one for Easter Monday.

I just heard Madonna's new track and can't help thinking it's a little dull now without Scott's mix. I mean why can't these artists learn going over the top with brass is the way forward. Works with Mark Ronson, worked with The Beatles all those years ago...

Hi there!

Oh no, the man off of Last Of The Summer Wine has died. How sad. You can't beat a bit of that programme every now and again...

Anyway, what a miserable day. Who's on board?

Ooh daddy's home. Must be Easter if he's home at 4pm.

Yeah, it's alright for some, but it's Thursday and I keep forgetting I have to work tomorrow.

Two hours of Wonder Years tomorrow and Floor Fillers. So technically the last official show of the week.