16th March to 22nd March 2008

Jono

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello guys!

How are we today?

Sorry for coming on so later !!!, 10 past 6 not bad =]. I guess I'll have to catch up on the podcast tomorow!

How are we all?

Sorry I am in a great mood today, last day of school, and I am going back to Czech Republic on Saturday! I LOVE YOU, LOW COST AIRLINES!!! YOU MADE THIS HAPPEN! THANKS!!!

:D:D:D

I kept hearing voices in that song in the instrumental bit. I thought it was just me, and probably was...

OooO Spooky!

You know it's too late to fix this illness by the time the voices have kicked in. Your not going to live longer then Easter Monday! :cry:

But don't worry at least you know now...

Uuuuhhh anyway do you think they'll do the game "How long will your friend stick up for you for a new job" today? Because they're asking for people, but I don't think they'll do it tomorow, and they don't normally do things this late in the show...:cry:

the adverts for the chart show don't even seem significant to the chart. is fearne working this easter :shock:

Wait wait wait, they just said Fearne is working on Easter Sunday?

O.M.G

I did notice that they started putting the voiceover for Duffy occasionally, actually acknowledging it's number 1.

Just an BBC Update: The latest of the Scott Mills Daily podcast has just become available for download for free at bbc.co.uk/radio

19th of March, Westwood pops in, drops lots of bombs and chats up Scott. We try to find some bellringers who aren't embarrassed of their hobby and proud to be a 'campologist'. Plus Jo Whiley also drops by and chats to Scott about Upstaged and trumping grannies...

The Duration: 33mins and File Size: 16MB

We hope you enjoy this pod cast.

Oh sorry I thought some people might be interested to know...

Anyway I'm off had a nice 40 minutes, !!!! I should be on tomorow for longer. I feel like making an other 4 o'clock Artwork...I should finish my big ben!:D

Well goodbye for today, had fun.