Unofficial Mills

16th March to 22nd March 2008

Jono

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Much as I love Scott, and admire his professionalism in everything he does, Upstaged is not worthy of him, it's just a sort of real world version of watching people on stickam but without the dread, fascination or choices.

Urgh - Goldfrapp are really creeping me out these days. The musical equivalent of "sateen" sheets made of synthetic material.

UM is a nice place

Please don't brake your voice, Zane!

Bumble where are you? Really sorry Rudoph, but I've put up with this misspelling quite a few times.

to brake is to stop your car.

to break is to destroy something.

;)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Bumble where are you? Really sorry Rudoph, but I've put up with this misspelling quite a few times.

to brake is to stop your car.

to break is to destroy something.

;)

I know that...I don't know why I do that, sorry. I guess I am just rushing because I've got a lot to do. I honestly am very good at keeping to the rules of English. Honest.

Hmm, ironi....

Oh, wait a second.

I can't believe Zane is playing the entirity of Appetite for Destruction, he's awesome.

entirety

It sounds better to say "entire album of Appetite for Destruction

and

Irony

Though it would better to say ironic in this situation.

Ha.:hahaha: (I bet I have made a mistake somewhere in this post:p)

Hmm *swoosh*

I actually spelt irony as 'ironi' in response to the fact that KingTuts had spelt your name wrong. That's why I put 'Oh, wait a second' after it. Obviously my attempt at sarcasm failed miserably.

And the 'entirety' thing is just being picky, just because people picked on your spelling :P

Hmm *swoosh*

I actually spelt irony as 'ironi' in response to the fact that KingTuts had spelt your name wrong. That's why I put 'Oh, wait a second' after it. Obviously my attempt at sarcasm failed miserably.

Your humour wasn't wasted on me anyway :P

Alright my lovers? Come on then, who is going to offer up themselves to spend the next three hours with me?

Every last second of The Killers there... What a dodgy start, is it Chappers and Dave doing the surgery?