Unofficial Mills

2nd March to 8th March 2008

Jono

She's not engaged, but we don't know as she's off on holiday.

'Are You Smarter...' is always on in our household.

It's called Nothing But the Truth here. Moment of Truth is Cilla's show. But called that in America.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gambling, sleeping with co-worker, gay, not caring about starving children, sexy videos, and fat people. Is Scott hinting this is what Chappers is like?

Yay for Chavcada. Good mornin'.

Right I've got to fly for Derren Brown. Laters all! x

Hehe she'll never get a job again, and her husband will leave her. Not really worth the prize, then she didn't even win it. What an idiot. Still though, it's people like her who make TV entertaining...

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I think it's disgusting that they charge for hospital parking!

Im not sure how it is in England but personal experience in Scotland is only some hospitals charge for parking. The big hospitals eg Glasgow Royal Infirmary charge for parking but some of the smaller hospitals like the one I use when Im back home its free to park. They are both NHS hospitals and both have a lot of cars parking in their car parks every day.

Hi Laura

eeeh

My local hospital (Basildon) is a mess at the moment

their building a Multi-story Car Park thing

and the parking is a complete mess

and theres only one hosital for the whole of the South West Essex area (A&E)

=[

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Grays Athletic forever!!

I don't drive, so it's not a problem for myself personally. But I just think it's disgraceful.

And it's a charge the staff have to suffer as well, which is just stupid!

We get it discounted from the visitor rate to around £30 a month... And our place spent somewhere around £30k on a system to help administer all the allocation of permits and collection of payments. It's all a way of generating revenue to bolster the general lack of funds overall. :(