Top Gear

demonhorse

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That for me, was an even more spectacular finale than the exploding caravan.

So.. Clarkson's started filming for the new series but it looks like it'll go a series without the Hamster as things stand... not clear at the moment whether they will be doing a feature showing his crash etc... When IS the next series due now?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I found it really distressing - I kept thinking we were listening to what actually should have been a man's last words, and watching what should have been his final moments of life. I found it really distressing. But Top Gear was great.

Does anyone agree that Hammond still looks a bit unwell - it might just be that he has lost weight or something, but he looks very thin and worn. But then expecting him to look in the peak of health is probably asking a bit much, whatever he says about being completely better.

he did look a bit pale on the show, i think. maybe he has lost weight because of his newfound love of celery?? :P

i thought it was very funny and ironic the stuff he was saying before the crash in the car

still cant believe he survived though, bloody amazing the owrk that the doctors did at the hospitals... also i llove his enterance haha

>> I'm on here every now and again... <<

http://www.offthechartradio.co.uk