Unofficial Mills

3rd February to 9th February 2008

Jono

Callum went to see the Futureheads last week. He said they were rather good in Norwich. I didn't fancy going as I don't know much of their old stuff, or new stuff.

I forsee Scott going on Never Mind The Buzzcocks after that performance.

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Girls don't like guys having lots of previous partners? I thought they prefered experienced guys to those that haven't had much at all. Perhaps she just thought he didn't seem fussy about his partners then.

Don't guys multiply it by three anyway... or was that his honest answer?

Really? Girls don't like guys having lots of previous partners? I thought they prefered experienced guys to those that haven't had much at all. Perhaps she just thought he didn't seem fussy about his partners then.

Is that your excuse then?

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

No one likes a player though...apart from women of loose morals.

Who says he's a player. Twenty five and had fourteen. So he could have started at 10 and had about one a year! It's alright if you don't want a serious relationship, a year is good.

Who says he's a player. Twenty five and had fourteen. So he could have started at 10 and had about one a year! It's alright if you don't want a serious relationship, a year is good.

STARTED AT 10?! I know you're from Norfolk and all that, but come on...for the rest of the country that's seriously wrong....

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

STARTED AT 10?! I know you're from Norfolk and all that, but come on...for the rest of the country that's seriously wrong....

Shut up, he might have started young. It's still not that bad whatever.

Wahey for the truckers... I love the fact they sent a shy-sounding news reporter to a truckers spot.

I don't really ask until I'm pretty stuck into a relationship. Even then, I'm not that interested.

'Please don't ask the number of previous partners, as the answer might cause offence.'

it might be a problem going to an old school reunion though.

girl: "who's that"

boy: "my ex"

girl: "who's that"

boy: "another ex!"

Oooh you smoothie Jono!

And that's why I won't end up on Jeremy Kyle's show.

It's just a number though. If she cares so much about numbers it's clear she'll care more about measurements, then you have a problem!

I remember Zane saying "this stinks with success" at the end of the BBC Three show when this was playing. He was right.

I think I'm stuck in the fame game, people are adding me to facebook I've never heard of :cry: