Unofficial Mills

3rd February to 9th February 2008

Jono

Welcome to the Your Views topic - the place to come if you want to chat or comment about the Radio 1 shows as it happens. Come back at 4pm to chat live with others about Scott's show. Please refrain from text talk, and your posts may be moderated to keep the thread running smoothly or maybe used to create discussion threads elsewhere on the forum.

Hmm, we were playing the 'Kelly Osbourne game' today. See how long it is into her first link before she made the slip-up. She was on about some chill-out 'treck' tonight.

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm preparing for my UEA interview on Thursday. Trying to print out some sort of updated portfolio. A lot has gone on since September when I last updated it properly.

Methinks Lily Allen should take some of her own advice, she hasn't got a lot to smile about at the moment though.

I'm never going ice skating again. I'll never be on Dancing On Ice. I couldn't move my arms from the side for the whole night. Now my arms ache like HELL.

Then we ended up in a pub 'for local people'. Was quite scary, so we ended up going back to Norwich for a McDonalds. The Budgens crew and a group of chavs. What a Sunday night!

I bet Scott was in his cheerleading outfit complete with pom poms last night.

I'm never going ice skating again. I'll never be on Dancing On Ice. I couldn't move my arms from the side for the whole night. Now my arms ache like HELL.

Don't say we didn't warn you. :rolleyes:

Oooooh mention!!!!!!

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.