popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Direct Line & Sarga

I'll need to remember and never go with them then, I'd also add Quinn Direct to the list of people to avoid, they were my first and I would never go back.

Can you not push for it to be repaired? An old workmate of mine was rear-ended by a 4x4 and as you can imagine his Corsa was more than a little damaged. The dealership it was sent to to be looked at told him it would be best to have it written off but he pushed for it to be fixed, which they did, although I have to say, not particularly well as the back end was pretty damaged in the crash.

Not impressed with censorship

I'll need to remember and never go with them then, I'd also add Quinn Direct to the list of people to avoid, they were my first and I would never go back.

quinn were brilliant with my first car, the citoren saxo which i had in 2007. when i came to insure the mx5 with them earlier this year, they wouldn't touch me. said i had to be over 30 to drive a car with that type of power etc. so i went to admiral, they put me on the multicar policy and knocked my mom and dad's rate way down from what they were paying. 22 years old, and i pay £1000 a year fully comp for the mazda. not too bad.

on the grid.

quinn were brilliant with my first car, the citoren saxo which i had in 2007. when i came to insure the mx5 with them earlier this year, they wouldn't touch me.

Well they shafted me with £1500 for my first year with them. 21 years old with a 1.2 Corsa. Like I said earlier, were also pretty rude when I raised the issue of the woman driving the car I was involved in an accident with having seemed to pocket the cash when my policy had paid out for it to have been repaired, and were also really rude when I told them I had been given a better quote for my next year with someone else. They simply told me they werent in the business of matching other quotes, basically I was to take their £1200 quote or leave them. Decided to leave them and like I said, will never ever go back.

Just remembered as well, some of their staff on the other end of the phone didn't seem to know what they were doing. I was to get a courtesy car put on my insurance when mines was in for its MOT, instead of confirming my details etc, the woman talked to me about renewing my policy and when I told her i wasnt, she said ok and hung up. Not impressed at all

Not impressed with censorship

I've got a headache, sore throat and a cold. And had to wait outside in the cold for an hour to be picked up after school because of a car accident on the main road (police shut the whole 3 lane road off).

Also got a biology assignment that I haven't started due tomorrow.

Not a happy bunny.

samozzy.png

I could quite happily rip a head off of the next person that crosses me right now, office idiots at work changed my shift this morning and err, you know, didn't bother to bloody tell me about it despite knowing that I needed a LATE start today. Luckily for her, said idiot was not in the office when I did turn up to work, but was wondering why I was pissed off with her when I spoke to her on phone. Utter idiocy, how this person got the job is a complete mystery to me.

and the day just snowballed from there into further shit really.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Can you not push for it to be repaired? An old workmate of mine was rear-ended by a 4x4 and as you can imagine his Corsa was more than a little damaged. The dealership it was sent to to be looked at told him it would be best to have it written off but he pushed for it to be fixed, which they did, although I have to say, not particularly well as the back end was pretty damaged in the crash.

Currently still in dispute with Saga (the old cows insurance), having to get my witness to write in and confirm it was the old cows fault too. It's not that much damage either to be honest, really not so bad to write the car off. I've taken a picture too.

post-6694-145327883971_thumb.jpg

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

sorry to hear about this Steph, the only advice i can really give is to tell them you only got the car not very long ago & you will only accept the amount that you paid for it !

they write many cars off now because or the cost of the repairs, also you should have made a claim for a injury, everyone else does !

hope you get it sorted.

:)

i'm always second choice, there's always someone better than me that fits the bill no matter how hard i try. all i ever do is try to be the best person i can be, and i still walk into dead ends. i'm very very upset, i'm just not good enough for anyone.

on the grid.

i'm always second choice, there's always someone better than me that fits the bill no matter how hard i try. all i ever do is try to be the best person i can be, and i still walk into dead ends. i'm very very upset, i'm just not good enough for anyone.

Seconded, I feel that pain. Fucking hate being used.

Re: the above, found out how the STupid Fat Ugly one got the job, being good friends with the new manager... no chance of getting rid of the sack of c*** then...

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

spent £60 on Fable 3 (xbox) the most bug ridden game in history stopped playing it for a few weeks until a patch was released, got it today & it hasn't fixed the problems i have in the game.

so pissed off i could actually kill the developers :grrr: i want my fucking money back you cunts !

:)

spent £60 on Fable 3 (xbox) the most bug ridden game in history stopped playing it for a few weeks until a patch was released, got it today & it hasn't fixed the problems i have in the game.

so pissed off i could actually kill the developers :grrr: i want my fucking money back you cunts !

So it's more buggy than Fallout? ;)

No, seriously, I think it's ridiculous that big games like those are so buggy. You would've thought they would've tested them really thoroughly.

Seconded, I feel that pain. Fucking hate being used.

tell me about it, it's not so much that though. it's like no matter how hard i try, i just end up as a friend and end up being pipped to the post by some fuckwit or wannabe vin diesel. i've had enough, after years of fustration and the same ending i just want to smash everything to bits then die.

on the grid.