What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Macs aren't perfect either. I am a Mac user, but all operating systems have bugs in them which cause problems. Because Windows is more popular, it gets targeted more so that's why there's more viruses for Windows.

I know this, I was half-joking :) . The problems are just different on Macs, and rarely anything to do with viruses in my experience.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Lol. Lucky you. I don't get stuff like pocket money and things and there's not really jobs for 14 year olds in this area so i guess i'll have to wait for senior year anyways.. haha :)

;377980']I was one UMS mark off getting an A in German' date=' so I'll have to go through the rigmarole of asking for a remark.[/quote']

Aww :confused: Best of luck in the remark Soph! I got a D in GCSE German, das ist nicht gut.

At my school the common procedure for anyone who got up to 5 marks beneath a C, B, A or A* was to automatically send it off to be remarked. They don't do that anymore because of the cost and mainly because the exam boards changed the rules last year so that the examiners can mark down papers as well as marking up, which is crap :x

'Orange Safeguard' has blocked UM on my phone as not suitiable for under 18s. How rubbish :confused:

My phone has blocked Urban Dictionary for the same bizarre reason. So now I can't translate slang and internet abreviations into English when I'm out and about.