What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the first one sounds bad (no idea what it is though) hope you get sorted before exams :)

I dont have exams. Lol.

Pharyngitis = Inflammation in the passage from back of the nose to the mouth

Laryngitis = Inflammation of the larynx (voice box)

Tonsillitis... well that ones obvious

They are all quite bad! Considering i have all 3 at the same time! I have been like it since xmas eve

Kitty <3

I've had to force myself to take serious time off college. My mental healths sliding, and quite frankly I'm losing it a bit, as can be seen from my posts last night. The thing is I'm pretty lucid right now, but sometime soon I'll be gone again and will be like I was last night. It's scaring me shitless quite frankly. My friend Iain says that I should keep off college for a few days and get my head together. And I've got to see a mental health worker soon about all this. Scary times.

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

Aww Nik I'm sorry to hear things are that bad. Time off may help you but it may just give you more time to dwell on things. I know what you mean about being so changeable, I keep slipping into thinking nothing will ever be alright and feeling hopeless and useless and guilty and scared. Then other times I know it's just a phase.

Do you think a mental health worker might be able to help you? Try to be honest about how things are when you are at your worse. Don't keep things to yourself.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

our 'infinitely wise' (local) government are trying to rob me now, having lied to me on many occasions while I've skipped between temporary jobs over the past month or so... now they claim they made payments that they didn't, and further that they overpaid me. They did nothing of the sort and now they want money back that I never had in the first place, I prove this with bank statements and they don't listen... how the hell do you deal with idiots who are convinced they are never wrong, even when you can prove otherwise? After this crap I better get at least a tax rebate seeing as I only had short, low-paying jobs and this stupid country overtaxes anyway, even more so now we had to bail out idiot bankers who are now getting bonuses despite their mistakes... I'd like a few grand of bonus every time I make a stupid mistake...

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

our 'infinitely wise' (local) government are trying to rob me now, having lied to me on many occasions while I've skipped between temporary jobs over the past month or so... now they claim they made payments that they didn't, and further that they overpaid me. They did nothing of the sort and now they want money back that I never had in the first place, I prove this with bank statements and they don't listen... how the hell do you deal with idiots who are convinced they are never wrong, even when you can prove otherwise? After this crap I better get at least a tax rebate seeing as I only had short, low-paying jobs and this stupid country overtaxes anyway, even more so now we had to bail out idiot bankers who are now getting bonuses despite their mistakes... I'd like a few grand of bonus every time I make a stupid mistake...

trip to citizens advice i think may help you out :)

:)

cant get in touch with the booking hotline and they wont let me make an appointment AT the office itself here, go figure. Besides it's kinda not the priority thing I'm worried about... I guess I just think some things through too much and end up massively overanalysing...

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Hi everyone. I rarely ever wanted to post in this section because I never wanted to put my problems onto other people. But this week has been a terrible week personally for me. For the past 6 weeks, I've not been too well. In early December I had a fit or a seizure whilst out with friends. Then it sort of disappeared until Wednesday, which was my first day back at Uni. Then during my rest period that day, I collapsed again and had another seizure. So, was taken to hospital and discharged shortly afterwards. Then my parents took me in that night so I wasn't on my own, then at about 7.30 I had ANOTHER fit. (Yes, that was 2 in a day). So it was back to casualty for me where I was finally admitted for tests. I was discharged earlier today. It looks as if I could be a new epileptic, something I never imagined I would be dealing with personally. On top of everything, whilst been examined, they also discovered I have a heart murmur. Bad times?

take control

Sorry to hear that John but hopefully with it now being diagnosed they will be able to get you on the best treatment for it. My sister is Epileptic and copes just fine on epilim tablets that she's on, hasn't had a fit for ages so hopefully they'll find the right tablets for you too soon.

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

Awww John that sounds horrible :( My mum is epileptic following a brain tumour and fits are horrible and scary to watch so they must be even more terrifying to experience. I hope the medication helps you. My mum had to try a few types before she found one that helped her but now she very rarely has fits.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Steph, do you mind me asking.. how old was your sister when she had her first and last fits? I've been started on Epilim now that I need to take twice a day (300mg). I'll just see how these work for me. Do your sister drive and live normally now?

Nopey don't mind at all. She was 3 when she has her first fit and her last one was last year since she forgot to take the tablets for a few days. She's 32 now. She doesn't drive but lives on her own quite well with support from social services. But she's got the added complication of learning difficulties as well.

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

I rarely ever wanted to post in this section because I never wanted to put my problems onto other people. But this week has been a terrible week personally for me.

This is very true, you're a happy chappy and barely ever post on this thread. I can imagine these fits were very frightening experiences. I hope all goes well. Keep us posted lovely.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Really sorry to hear that! Hope the medication lets you get your life back on track, my cousin is epileptic and she hasn't had a fit in years because of the medication. It was scary to watch. I have experienced fits myself, apparently, like you said you dont know you have had them until after, thankfully i'm not epileptic though i just have a proper intolerance to caffeine, which sucks. I hope things start to get much better as soon as possible.

Kitty <3

I am really angry with my mum. I pay her £100 a month (which may not seem much) But when my average monthly pay works out at something like £130, it is. Anyway this money is supposed to include food. Well she only buys me pasta. Recently i found out i have a wheat intollerance (wow i have mentioned 2 intollerances in the past 2 posts - im falling apart i swear haha) Since finding this out she STILL only buys pasta. We have no other food in the house... apart from in the freezer which im not allowed to touch. It has been like this for over a week now and have had to go to other peoples houses to eat! So currently my choices are A) Eat pasta and cause myself to be in pain and ill, B) Touch the food in the freezer and risk a bollocking or C) Go hungry... Hmph

I am still ill too, despite finishing my course of antibiotics... looks like i will be back in the doctors soon then...

EDIT: Adding to the list, MY CAMERA IS BROKEN... not amused!

Kitty <3