Unofficial Mills

What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

I was on my way to get my hair cut this morning, when, all of a sudden our bus was brought to a complete standstill by 2 cyclists, who were saying the bus had almost run them over. However, they were not in the cycle lane, and were talking to each other. Then, the 2 of them stood in front of the bus, and refused to move!! So, the driver had to threaten to 'phone the police, and eventually the 2 guys cycled on. It was quite scary though.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a cold and it's making me feel awful - this is to go alongside the pile of work I have to do. There's also something that's killing me a little inside which is getting me down - if I have time later I'll blog it.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Awwww - well, we're all here to listen if you want to talk about it Emma, it'll probably make you feel better to get it off your chest.

Thankyou :). I'm certainly going to bring it up on here - there's nobody else I can really turn to on this one! It's nothing very very very bad, but I still don't like the situation.

Poor Timsk has tonsillitis, but has to work. He's only just got home and has already had an emergency call from work, he's on call, so the poor thing is on the phone and the comp still. Selfishly I hope I don't catch it just in time for my B-day.:(

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Poor Timsk has tonsillitis, but has to work. He's only just got home and has already had an emergency call from work, he's on call, so the poor thing is on the phone and the comp still. Selfishly I hope I don't catch it just in time for my B-day.:(

That's a shame, tonsillitis is horrible, the last time I had it was when I was revising for my first year exams, talk about an inconvenient time. Hope he gets better soon :)

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Oh no, tell him to get well soon from me :)

Aw Emma hope you are ok.

Get well soon Tim!

I should be okay, once it blows over it'll be happy times again:)

Why are some people such jobs-worths. Today, our local library closes at 1230. i showed up this morning minus my library card (I forgot it), and even though they have seen me on numerous occasions, I was sent packing, had to go back home, and pay for a taxi back here (I was running out of time), so my return bus fare + taxi money has cost me a total of £5.70 this morning.

That's annoying Viv, they do tend to be though unfortunately. At my uni library, you can't get in or out without the library card, very annoying. The other day it was convinced I was already in the library so wouldn't let me in again.

What sucks in my life is that things just keep getting more complicated. I went to a gig last night and had a quite confusing time trying to arrange some people to meet up with afterwards. It ended up being just me and 3 guys. The bar we went to played good music and it was a good night, although I was really tired. I'll blog or something to update the soap opera that is my life.

I need to do a ridiculous amount of reading for a seminar in 24 hours time but I don't have the time to do it.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Pretty much everything under the sun is annoying me at the moment. Had a crap exam today that I probably failed and I have another crap exam tomorrow afternoon that I will probably fail. Putting 4-hour exams on Saturday afternoons really shouldn't be allowed.

I really am unbelievably fed up of exams and revision, it's bad enough during the summer but at this time of year it seems even worse, I just want to start having fun again and p*ssing about with my mates like I would do if I was in Birmingham :(

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

I've gotta work tomorrow ... 8am.

8-f*cking-am

Guess what time i finish...?

11-f*cking-am.

ITS NOT EVEN BUSY BEFORE 11 FOR F*CKS SAKE.

Aside from that, I'm having a rough time at the moment mostly. About a month ago i started getting wierd phone calls from withheld numbers when doing my radio show, Then they started happening at any time of the day or night, and when i picked up, it was silence on the other end of the phone. Now i could deal with that, yeah it was freaking me out a bit but it was alright.

Then the nice people from domino's starting ringing me on a nightly basis with pizza's that had been ordered online, but had my landline number as a contact number. Dad rung domino's and told them not to deliver here any more. I never order from domino's anyway, we have a Pizza Hut Delivery that's better...

Anyway. I still don't know for certain who was doing it, I still get the odd phone call, but its still freaking me out a bit.

>> I'm on here every now and again... <<

http://www.offthechartradio.co.uk

Went to a few pubs last night with some friends from my course. We were having a good night but then one of the girls started crying. I went to the toilets with her and ascertained that it was a combination of man problems and drunkenness. We suggested she went home as 2 of her housemates were going but she decided to come to the next bar. Then she threw up on the floor. Lovely. I mean thankfully I wasn't actually sitting with the rest of them at the time. But it really ruined the mood. I feel sorry for the poor guy who had to clean it up as well and we felt pretty awkward. It was the last night I got to spend with my friends on my course and it ended pretty badly because she drank too much.

Then I didn't get to sleep till 7:30am which was very annoying. I don't seem to be able to sleep 2 consecutive nights. I know I need the sleep but I just can't get it, I've got too much on my mind.

I had my last ever Film seminar today. Actual gutted-ness. I've been contemplating switching courses to Film Journalism as I enjoy it more than Radio, so I felt bad today when my tutor literally begged me to move to Film and drop Radio, argh. If only she knew how many times I've thought about it!

On the upside though, we got mini chocolate muffins and I was allowed to keep the rest of them, yay. Favouritism much? :P

Don't feel well..... think I've kind of burned out from the past few weeks. Really tired but when I try to sleep I feel ill and get bad dreams. Had a dream that Stalker Boy was chasing me through the woods last night. I always seem to get ill at the beginning of the holiday when I slow down. I just want to chill out and watch crap on TV but I've got to interview people for the dissertation.

You poor thing.. please try and take it easy, or try some retail therapy.

I've been at the Dentist this morning: half an hour I was in for. Had a filling, a polish, and a chipped tooth fixed. it was awful. Too much all at once. I'm still shaky. I've also been issued with some antibiotics for the tooth we fixed the last time, which may need to come out now, if the antibiotics don't work.

Aw poor Lucinda and Kirsty. Catching flu during the winter is one of the occupational hazards of being a teacher. Stupid bley parents sending really sick kids to school! Grrrr! Get well soon.

Hope your tooth doesn't have to come out Viv. I might be in a similar position soon. I have a baby tooth that never had an adult one underneath. It's lasted me thus far, but seems a bit wobbly and sore atm.:(

I have not bought any Christmas presents yet, and boyf still hasn't told me what he wants, or phoned his sister to find out what his niece and nephews would like! HINT.

Edit: Get well soon Owen too.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

As above, feeling really sick and down, sore throat and cough only really, I want some lemsips!

Plus there's a mountain of IT work due for tomorrow, can't see it getting done (not with me hanging around on here either). Couldn't figure out what to buy for friends' Xmas pressies either. And I'm gonna miss the deadline for my UCAS application due to my indecisive attitude to it all.