Upstaged on BBC Three

Jono

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scott's show is like the television equivalent of Flirt Divert. The large girl seems to have been kicked out of the Pole Kitten group.

Can you imagine if a bunch of pole dancers won this 'talent' show. Hardly going to be Paul Potts going on to make a Hollywood movie is it.

Blimey, the geography geeks have a kinky side, taping themselves up to each other.

It was pretty good tonight. It's a bit hard to judge how well it's doing though. The square in Bristol doesn't exactly give a fair representation after all. I hope it does well online.

They really should take Jono's advice and stop showing how few people are actually going to see the performances, why would they when they can watch it on the net?

He looks good tonight. Much lesser orange, and a nice green hoody. I like that even the announcer has said "well not so much a talent show..."

Electric Dolls look straight off of Hollyoaks.

Yep, he looks a lot nicer tonight, more like the real Scott :)

I wish the show had a better time slot, but I suppose with Scott coming from London they need the couple of hours. If repeats of Two Pints are more important than Upstaged then it's obvious BBC3 needs more schedule change.

I wish the show had a better time slot, but I suppose with Scott coming from London they need the couple of hours. If repeats of Two Pints are more important than Upstaged then it's obvious BBC3 needs more schedule change.

Yes, for a show that is being triumphed by BBC Three, you'd have thought there'd be a better time slot. Or a repeat of the day before at an earlier time.

7.30pm - Yesterday's Upstaged

11.30pm - Upstaged Live

Gosh it took him four days before he wore something black. The leather jacket is out. The singer first on was a good talker, unlike other guests who seemed a bit phased by Scott's questions.

I guess the large girl from Pole Kitten isn't coming back. Their dance off was quite poor, they were just popping balloons at the start.

The Carrivick Sisters are actually quite cute, as is the blonde pottery girl.

The pottery lookalike of Scott was so wrong. It wasn't orange and his ears didn't stick out.

Aww, I wanted Polekitten to lose today. It made no difference to them anyway so it would have been nice to see more of the Electric Dolls.

Scott had his best day today, not much make-up and I like the clothes (even the leather jacket :P ).

Bigger crowd there today, though they were a little rowdy. I still want the show to get a bit earlier though, even 11pm would be much better.

Hiya all

Just found this forum so I thought I would pop in and say hello. I am at the moment in the vote for upstaged

http://upstaged.external.bbc.co.uk/The+Titch+Productions+Cookie+Show we have already been in but were knocked out by the Bogus Brothers...in my oppinion favs to win this comp!! however we have re-entered to give them a bit of comeptition. Please check out our profile and if you could vote for me that would be a bonus....thank you...at last I have found a place to talk about this!!! Great concept....great platform....need more class acts...

I saw about ten minutes of this last night, all I can say is it's sufficiently weird. I had to hide under the duvet because I was cringing so much when Scott was stood behind the crazy pottery lady.

Haven't seen last night's yet :cry: