Upstaged on BBC Three

Jono

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

depends on what kind of talent they all have i guess. got to be better than that big brother thingy me bob!

Dunno about that.

I reckon I've got things living in plastic boxes at the back of my fridge, with more talent than what we're in store for on this show

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

The bloke (I think) in the first photo with his leg behind his head looks like he's trying to kick Scott in a painful place, but missing slightly, while looking all innocent.

I don't think I'll be watching this, it just doesn't sound exciting. It might be interesting to see in person, but it sounds like very unimaginative TV.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

• 4 weeks later...

Caught a 15 minute 'catch up' on BBC Three on Friday night. Nice idea, but didn't appeal to me. Scott had already talked through a lot of it and so I knew what was happening, and the video didn't add to it much. I think it's missing a trick somewhere along the lines.

I've not seen any shows, but I've seen his advert. He always acts so nervous and anxious, I honestly think he should stay to Radio...

You can't judge a television show on it's advert!

By the way, Upstaged are looking for those who fancy popping down to the show recording. If you're in the Bristol area it'll be worth the free tickets. A chance to meet Scott, and maybe even an after party. Details are on the homepage of UM.

Oh, and how worrying. It's Jonty from Big Brother:

http://upstaged.external.bbc.co.uk/Jonty+Stern

Am tuned in. But gosh, make-up and his orange colour doesn't suit Scott. He looks worse than Dale Winton with the blue coat. It's not a good look and makes him unrecognisable!

The geography geeks are scary...

Am tuned in. But gosh, make-up and his orange colour doesn't suit Scott. He looks worse than Dale Winton with the blue coat. It's not a good look and makes him unrecognisable!

Pfft. He looked amazing.

I don't think I'll be watching much more of it though, despite what I said earlier in the week. It's just not my type of show.