Unofficial Mills

Sex with Mum and Dad

Jono

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i actually haven't seen it, your episode that is. others i have.

Presumably you've got a treat in store for you tomorrow then dc!;) You're normally up at that time. I shall be getting my beauty sleep. Haha.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Just letting everyone know my show of sex with mum and dad is being repeated at about 4 in the morning thursday/friday time xxx

Missed that first time around....cheers for letting us know. I'll have to Sky+ it. though as I too shall be getting my beauty sleep.

If it really is you in the episode (I'm a natural skeptic) then I think you got a lot of unfair press for it really.

But that's just me.

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

I will have to watch it this evening then as I have work all.....hang on it'll be on the iplayer...god bless the beeb.

I think I shall watch it before I say anymore but I try to keep an open mind about most thing and am pretty broad minded so I doubt it'll "shock" me.

Oh and London DOES have everything...it's great.

Well apart from the experts on the show of wasn't as "preachy" as I thought it was going to be. Nice to see you made up with your mum though and you seem to have a lot of supportive friends around you which always helps.

A tiny bit of editorializing from the beeb at the end of the show which I suppose can't be helped but on the whole it was a fairly balanced program. I stand by my earlier comment about a slightly harsh treatment in the press though.

As for the ethical side of things it's probably best if my

views remain private.

Cheryl, I saw your show this morning and there are some things I would like to ask you, if you don't mind me asking.

How long ago was this filmed and how has your life / sex life changed since the show? If at all? In summary, what do you think you got out of going on the show? One thing we don't see in 'Sex...With Mum and Dad' is the long term aftermath, so I'm curious if your time with Maria Schopman made any effect to your life, big or small? Have any of your opinions changed?