Unofficial Mills

This weekend

Jono

got my dancing on sat morning

then have tea party with scones and cream at norwich school, ha ha!! sooo funny!

on sunday start my first day of work, agh!

and inbetween that sunbathing and revising for my last 3 days! woop!

howdy ho happy camper

I feel ill because of the way the F1 US grand prix is being ruined. I also have a headache for the same reason.

The FIA seem to have the best idea here, refusing the idea of a chicane in a superfast corner. I think they should run as normal, with the allowing of the changing of unsafe tyres (which IS allowed anyways) and minimal or waived penalties for changing to new tyres.

Seeing as it's the tyre manufacturers fault, not the teams, I think it's fair to bend the rules to make things even again.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm doing nowt today but tomorrow i'm going swimming in the morning and coming back in time to watch the British Grand Prix. I'm glad Kimi Raikkonen has blown an engine, it kinda makes his pace mean nothing if he can't hold the engine together for 2 races in a row (.i.e of course a brand new engine is going to give him speed).

I had such a broing and tiring sat i went to bluewater and spent 5 hours there and then went to my local town high street and done more shopping how boring :(

They didn't kick you out today then?

• 2 weeks later...