Unofficial Mills

T2 - Heartbroken

Jono

What an annoying song, I can't believe it's still in the charts and on the Radio 1 Playlist. The song might have been good if it wasn't for that ladies annoying voice. Even the Soul Ja Boy record is better than this, and that's saying something.

this record has been around for over a year. radio 1 went mad on it when they found out it was getting released. the record isn't that bad but jodie ayshas voice is like a hammerdrill, why did they have to make her sound like a 6 year old? still beats hearing the scissor sh*tsters though.

on the grid.

I can't stand it at all. People play it loads at school and it annoys me so much. Its one of them songs where when it comes on the radio I want to turn it off but I just sit there listening to it. I don't think it should have as much air time as it does.

Charli's in love with the new Panic At The Disco album

It's a bit chavvy, but I like it.

A bit chavvy? that's like saying wearing Burberry check with a baseball cap and a huge 9ct gold clown pendant whilst pushing your 3 kids by different fathers to macdonalds for their dinner after you've picked them up from your grandmothers (mother's inside) cos you've been at school all day.....is a bit chavvy!

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

its actually classified as garage. I thought it was more dance. Guess that is what helps it chart ... people from different types of music claim it as their own

it is down as garage. but it's not the same as the old artful dodger stuff and such from 7 and 8 years ago. theres this new wave of garage called 4 by 4, thats just the commercial side of it. some of it is ok, has some melody. but most of it sounds crap to me, like a noise that pioneer would use to test their speakers.

on the grid.