Unofficial Mills

Live Lounge Tour 2007

simon38

I think they made a good listen last year, I seem to remember it making interesting listening on the train. There's something odd about our culture that we love to know about people's houses. But I'm fed up of McFly being involved with everything. Surprised Foo Fighters aren't on the list too... I shall be taking a listen anyway.

I think last year was probably better, imagine having a musician/band in your own house playing/singing one of their tunes live just for you in the comfort of your own home!. Sadly though due to the Beeb and all the crap with competitions they are unable to let radio 1 listeners apply to have a band/artist playing live from their own home.

I've really enjoyed the Live Lounge Tour this week.

Today was the highlight though. The Stereophonics sounded really fun and down to earth. You could hear Jo had fun with the family, and at the social club too.

Their Foo Fighters cover was better than the original. :D Sacrilege!!!!!

My soft spot for Kelly has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with this post. I'm totally impartial me. ;)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.