Danishgirl

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let's think about this logically;

Mondays are a no - I have animation then.

Wednesdays are a no - I don't think I could live with EE being on every day. Plus, the Top Gear repeat's on then.

Thursdays are a no - That's my day off!

Fridays are a no - Radio in the morning with Frankie, and pub in the afternoon with my mates. Can't get rid of that.

Saturdays are a no - Strictly Come Dancing!

Sundays are a no - Hello? Top Gear?

Bye bye Tuesdays!

Let's think about this logically;

Mondays are a no - I have animation then.

Wednesdays are a no - I don't think I could live with EE being on every day. Plus, the Top Gear repeat's on then.

Thursdays are a no - That's my day off!

Fridays are a no - Radio in the morning with Frankie, and pub in the afternoon with my mates. Can't get rid of that.

Saturdays are a no - Strictly Come Dancing!

Sundays are a no - Hello? Top Gear?

Bye bye Tuesdays!

1) Don't tell me you watch the repeats of Top Gear?

2) What are the drinking laws in Ireland?

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Heartbeat used to be amazin'. I wonder if Greengrass is still in it. That fat bloke that needed a good wash and shave?

Greengrass (aka Bill Maynard) left the show, he appears on The Royal sometimes!

I used to fancy one of the police guys when i was young. Cant remember the name of him for the life of me, but im sure he was the main policeman. He looked dashing in that uniform.

Haha, they all seem to be called Mike or Steve.

I'm back!

And hello Riz :)

By the way, I was really surprised how much activity there was in Glasgow on that Sunday. It really felt like Saturday! No shops are open on Sundays in Germany, that's probably why.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

I'm back!

And hello Riz :)

By the way, I was really surprised how much activity there was in Glasgow on that Sunday. It really felt like Saturday! No shops are open on Sundays in Germany, that's probably why.

Ahh youve been already. I wonder if we crossed paths. Hope your dad liked that whisky shop!

Ahh youve been already. I wonder if we crossed paths. Hope your dad liked that whisky shop!

Maybe we did cross paths, who knows? We were in the Buchanan Galleries or whatever it's called; Virgin Megastores (that was my idea :D) and... I don't know. In some different places. And I must say, your train station is amazing!

And yes, he liked the whiskey shop. He bought two whiskeys. Later he found the same shop in Oban and I think he bought something there as well.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot