16th to 22nd September 2007

Jono

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Didn't one of the Emma's or possibly kelly, or one of the youngsters say it was on at 6? Disney channel shuts down about 8 anyway doesn't it?

Evil corporation out to twist people's perception of the real world...

World domination, that's their plan, and mine coincidentaly.

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

Changing times. Haha, facebook friends keep asking me what decent radio stations they can pick up at the UEA.

"I don't like Radio 1, is there XFM or Kerrang?"

No dear... unless you're over 50 there's not much else.

...whatever happened to that primeval programme she was in.,,,,

I saw a snippet of an interview somewhere that said Primeval was coming back to TVs soon. But without her wandering about half-dressed this time apparently.

Never saw it, so can't say whether this is a good or bad thing... But I'm guessing bad ;)

And Danny Tenaglia on later on tonight - THAT will be worth hearing! :D

Hi!

Apparently, one of my Harry Potter songs was played on the BBC's #1 Morning Show with Scott Mills! All of the sudden my myspace page started blowin up with a bunch of people from the UK, and I got a bunch of comments on youtube about how they all heard me on his show! I have no idea who this guy is, but I easily found his website and it's legit! It really is the #1 show on the BBC radio! This means I've literally been heard by millions of people! I can't even say how excited I am! I've contacted the show to ask if I can get a podcast or something of that particular show. I can't wait to hear it or see what come of it! Everyone cross your fingers and send good juju my way!

(On a completely seperate note...shouldn't I be getting paid for this??? )