9th to 15th September 2007

Jono

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heh random... just discovered that McFly are playing my local concert hall, which is a couple of streets away, next month. Derek Acorah is also listed for later this month, brilliant. "Johnny Spacehopper" next month - who..? What a pity I won't be here...

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Hmm, wish I didn't have Bebo. All these people from high school are adding me to it!

According to the Independent guide to Social Networking earlier this week (maybe yesterday?) people our age are supposed to be using Bebo. Apparently it's the best social network for students, with MySpace being for 'music lovers' and Facebook being for 'over 25s'. Bebo is horrible, there's hardly any vowels in use on the whole site.

What is this?! Sounds like it's got a distressed sheep on backing vocals. What a terrible song that was. Fedde Le Grand was it?

This Reverand and the Makers song is just a fraction away from being irritating, the chorus is, but the rest of it sounds good.

I think he's on tape, nothing is showing up on 'Now Playing' either. If he was elsewhere he'd still say hello to Scott. And Scott was quick to end things on time tonight. Perhaps Zane is getting involved in the fresher's gigs.

I think he's on tape, nothing is showing up on 'Now Playing' either. If he was elsewhere he'd still say hello to Scott. And Scott was quick to end things on time tonight. Perhaps Zane is getting involved in the fresher's gigs.

You're right. They're never in the same studio anyway, but - as you said - still say hello.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot