Unofficial Mills

Madeleine McCann

Jono

I never liked these parents from the start, theres just somethng about them.

To me, theyre guilty. Theres too many things that dont add up... both their statements are different, the mother washed Madeleines toys after she'd been "taken", why do that when you know it may have vital evidence on it?

Whether theyre guilty or not, theyre still partly to blame. Who leaves three children in a room by themselves in a foreign country?

I do hope its over soon though, for everyones sake. And if they are guilty, i hope they get what they deserve. The amount of backing they had was unbelievable, if people find out they knew all along, they will be finished.

after they met bush and the pope, they may have killed her? madness. besides what about all the other people who die in the world every day, do the papers give a toss about them? no, it's only becuase there may be some scandal in this and it's a little blonde girl who is the victim. pathetic.

on the grid.

Is she the same heifer thats always on this morning?

It was them that wanted all the pres coverage, and they got it. How can they start moaning about privacy now? Of course everyone feels for the little girl, but lets face it, she was probably dead on the night or withing days of her going missing.

I have to 100% agree with you, the evidence that they have uncovered to the public suggests that its them, and how last week they regarded them both as suspects I think they should of done that from the start as they were the ones who left her then they could of been one of the last persons to see her.

They said yonks ago that they would stay in Spain until they bring madeline home, well thats changed..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

at the end of the day there little girl is missing and its no wonder they would "ram it down your throat".

I believe they are innocent. Firstly, the idea that a trained GP would accidentally sedate to the point of death her little girl is ridiculous. She is a trained GP- the amount of training involved is ridiculous. Even if the girl did overdose, your first eaction is to cally a ambulance. Not dump the body.

Secondly, they would have to of dumped the body that very night. Where? The whole area was combed within 24 hours remember.

Thirdly, how could they POSSIBLY have moved the body 25 days later???With the media camped outside there house??

as someone who is accidentally killed there daughter, facing little or no prison time, would you really go to the extremes of meeting the pope?

at the end of the day there little girl is missing and its no wonder they would "ram it down your throat".

Yes, well it's sickening the amount of media attention it gets. There's far worse going on here, there's gun crime going on. We don't need 60 minutes on a news channel of Auntie Phil sitting there looking like a fat sloth telling us she doesn't have time to visit the parents until Saturday. Course she doesn't, she's too busy sitting on her lard arse soaking up the television fame.

It's a case of 'yes, hear about our daughter, oh no we've been suspected, i want you all to shut up now'. There's plenty that doesn't add up about it. That Priest seems a shady character. The fact it was only these parents that were given a key to the church to pray amongst one. The stories of that cuddly toy. She's a GP, and yet regularly deals with a lot of death? What does she do, assist Harold Shipman?

They should know that if you soak up the media, it soon bites you in the arse if you push it too far. Now they want to use the charity funds to pay for their legal fees.

Why wouldn't they meet the Pope? If they've accidentally killed the daughter I imagine that's one of the first things they'd jump at doing. In the newspapers today it's claimed Kate has been holding on to a page from the Bible that talks of a child being killed. This is why they took the bible away.

I'm 50/50 on this situation. On one hand, I don't think that they did do it. I think that the police are getting desperate and are just pointing the finger now. Remember when they thought that it was Robert Murat and then it wasn't? The mistakes that the Portuguese police have made are atrocious; forgetting to close the borders, etc. They've got it wrong all along, and could be wrong again.

On the other hand, it could well be them, as why would Kate McCann wash Maddie's toy? It obviously had evidence on. Why did she supposedly sedate Maddie with more of the drug than she had the twins? And the thing about the bible. I think that this case has a long way to go, and we'll be a lot older when we find out what really happened.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

I reckon they may well have had something to do with it. It's been going on so long now that I am sort of curious as to what happened, but it is scandalous how much media coverage they managed to get when people going missing or are killed every day.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/beds/bucks/herts/6968619.stm is another story where they focused on the small child aspect of it. Three men were killed, one of them a teenager, but they focus on the kid who wasn't even hurt. Not to mention the fact that the headline makes no logical sense, as it wouldn't be possible to survive a fatal shooting.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

has anyone thought about the possibility that Madelaine could have woken up ,wandered off and been carreid off by a big dog or a wolf or something?It could have killed and ate her.Or she could have fallen into the sea and been eaten by a shark..What do u think.Have I cracked the case or what?

ps whos the big fat guy who i keep seeing beside Mrs McGann every time she s in public- I think he must be her lawyer or something -the bermuda shorts and shirt combo he was wearing just wasnt a good look at all.Did u see him?