Unofficial Mills

Hell's Kitchen 2007

Kelly

Who do you want to win Hell's Kitchen 2007?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win Hell's Kitchen 2007?

• Adele Silva
    • Abigail Clancy
    • Rosie Boycott
    • Anneka Rice
    • Kelly LeBrock
    • Lee Ryan
    • Barry McGuigan
    • Jim Davidson
    • Paul Young
    • Brian Dowling

Anyone watch it tonight?

I was a bit sceptical, mainly because it's not Gordon Ramsey, but Marco Pierre White was brilliant. I'm sure he'll continue to be too, since he is one of the very few men who's managed to make Mr Ramsey cry. I'm looking forward to this series, what do you think?

The contestants:

Adele Silva

Abigail Clancy

Rosie Boycott

Anneka Rice

Kelly LeBrock

Lee Ryan (:drool:)

Barry McGuigan

Jim Davidson

Paul Young

Brian Dowling

I watched this for the first time last night for this series and I'm sorry but I just think that chef is a bobobobo, I'm not trying to sound hard or a big man, but he's not scary, he's not evil looking, he looks like a dried up old greasy man who needs to have a bath! The way he puts himself across is so pathetic and it's obvious he's just playing up for the cameras. Now Gordon Ramsay, he can come across like a bobobobo sometimes with his swearing, but when he's not, he seems a genuine nice guy! Anyone agree??

if a goat was a sheep and a sheep was a goat, what would a gerbil be?

Barry's lucky Jim didn't make one of his typical racist (sexist, homophobic - tick as applicable) 'jokes' about the Irish and potatoes.

Would soooo have loved to have seen Barry deck Jim before he left. That'd have made interesting telly!

God Marco looks rough though... I used to fancy him. Shame.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

They just showed Scott and Jo Whiley at a table in Hell's Kitchen. He was wearing his trademark Black Shirt...!

Yeah, saw this too when loitering in the kitchen tonight. Couldn't quite hear what they were on about but Angus mentioned a cabin?

Saw very little of Scott, they seem to think Jo's better, for some reason.

Didn't see Abigail going tonight, although I'm very glad it happened. I wanted both Abigail and Adele to go when it got to the final two, but it didn't happen. :(

I want Brian and Barry in the final, then I really don't mind who wins.