Unofficial Mills

Scott and Sam's wedding

Is Scott now married? Someone said they thought the wedding was over the weekend as opposed to this week.

Ah he literally posted on Instagram they're chilling before the wedding.

On 5/27/2024 at 9:33 PM, Jono said:

I think both Chris and Jordan said they'd be at the wedding

Thanks @Jono - I must have missed that. I know it’s likely to be a fairly private do, but I’m secretly hoping for some Anthea Turner chocolate bar style publicity at the last minute 😆

Maybe with Calgon though!

On 5/27/2024 at 9:53 PM, xxladybarefootxx said:

Thanks @Jono - I must have missed that. I know it’s likely to be a fairly private do, but I’m secretly hoping for some Anthea Turner chocolate bar style publicity at the last minute 😆

Maybe with Calgon though!

All chip in and we can buy a chopper to get some exclusive pics!

Chris' wife made an appearance on Capital Breakfast this morning. Did she ever appear on Radio 1? Jordan called her to ask if Chris could have a sleepover at his tonight before they fly to Scott's wedding after the show tomorrow.

On 5/30/2024 at 9:28 AM, AndyK77 said:

Chris' wife made an appearance on Capital Breakfast this morning. Did she ever appear on Radio 1? Jordan called her to ask if Chris could have a sleepover at his tonight before they fly to Scott's wedding after the show tomorrow.

Can’t remember if she ever did. She definitely did a message at the start of their last ever Radio 1 show and Chris’ eldest kid chose the last ever Bangers.

3 hours ago, xxladybarefootxx said:

All very quiet on socials. No Greg, and no Rylan judging by their stories.

Glad to see Beccy is there!

Rylan's there. His show today was pre recorded as a result.

According to the Metro:

The couple, who’ve been engaged for three years, made it official on Saturday, June 1 in Xalet Del Nin – a stunning Mediterranean villa which faced the Balearic sea on the coast near Barcelona.

Flying in for the celebrations were guests Rylan Clark, Calvin Harris, Vick Hope, Zoe Ball and Chris Stark, with the latter taking on a special role as Master of Ceremonies.

They had plenty planned for those who made the journey, including a rendition of How Long Will I Love You by Pixie Lott during the ceremony. As the sun set, Eurovision legend Sam Ryder performed a set and DJ Joel Corry provided the tunes as they partied until the early hours.