Sassy

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 5 months later...

Tonight, I played "Hunt For Starburst". One of my housemates had some spare, and I wanted them. But rather than just be generous and give them to me; he decided to make me work for my sugar! How rude. :P

He hid twelve of them in the kitchen and in my room (I still don't know how he got into my room whilst I was already downstairs - where my room is - without me hearing or spotting him - haha). Then, he gave me clues over MSN as to where to find each one. I found them!!

And here's a nice piccie of my prize (which have already been scoffed):

Starburst-01.png

Here are three pictures that I've just taken.

The first one is - as you might have guessed - my laptop on the kitchen table.

The second one is my cat Oliver who is on the chair to my right. And the third picture is the view out of the kitchen door - notice the snow.

post-5098-145327865541_thumb.jpg

post-5098-145327865556_thumb.jpg

post-5098-145327865567_thumb.jpg

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

I Officially:

Dislike this Thread

Dislike whoever decided after 4+ months that it was the right time to bring it back from the dead.

Despite that i toook a pic of me like minutes ago so here it is, someone mentioned it look silence of the lambs like, i havent seen it so i have no clue....

darkside2.jpg

My Photos are online at www.markohare.com

Apologies btw you could use your blog to post pix of your sweeties :)

Ah, good point. I don't really use blogs on websites other than my Live Journal though, and I'm not using that right now for a few personal reasons (I hope to get back to using it real soon though).

I see he took all the orange ones.....and you appear to have a very interesting bar by them as well.

That's okay. I told him orange were my least favourite ones. Haha!!

You mean my body bar, I take it? I have another like that, but with red instead of clear thingys inside the black heart. I think the black 'n' red on looks better, actually. Hehe!!

I've had the same bar in my tongue since i was 18! - That's a heck of a long time for me...I used to have various balls though...pointy, bobbly, glow in the dark!

I have quite a few different body bars. Not as many as I used to though. Here's some of them (sorry for the blurry webcame pic):

Bodybars-01.png

I have a couple that I can put little attatchements on (you can see a few of them in that picture).

I can't seem to find one I had of a dragon, and one of a dolphin, and a star that said "Rock Star" on it, or my pink one (like the blue one in the picture above). I'm missing quite a few, it seems. :(