Unofficial Mills

Do you blog?

James

Hello All,

Not been around for a long time and only poping in from time to time to see how the sites going. Hope you are all well and not to many of us have floods around us. One thing i would like to ask is how many of you out there Blog!? Some of my mates have had ago and it only lasts a few weeks or days even before they never go back. And on the other hand i know some that spend hours on there own blog and others reading.

With this in mind about 6-9 months ago i set to to find out what was out there for there person on the street and with my partner set to to try and come up with an easy to use one stop blog network (Much like Blogger and wordpress in one)

This is were i would like to ask how many of you blog? Have you done it in the past and then stopped or still do? What do you use? (Blogger, Wordpress or other). Let me know on here and if you have a blog lets see it!

Now here is the big one i would like to ask if any of you out there to help me in testing the network we have built. Right now it's in beta and its not flash at all yet (well the home page that is). Its all free and all am after is some feed back and how it is to sign up and use. There may be a few bugs or some links might not work but this is were we need you! So if you would like to take part just pop over to www.wiipal.co.uk and click on the link that says "create one"

Thanks Very Much!

James

I used to do one on a website my mate developed, but then got bored when people stopped visiting, and life got a bit boring recently, so my myspace blog ended.

I use this forum as an outlet when I have something to say or discuss. People probably don't read it, but then that's no different to a blog.

I don't blog, though I have nothing against those that have enough to say to warrant doing so. I just don't really want to inflict my thoughts and opinions on anyone more than I already do here and elsewhere.

However, I could REALLY fill a blog with work related stuff if it wasn't so confidential - and if it didn't threaten my continued employment of course.

A lot of friends/ex-colleagues write techie blogs which can be incredibly useful in my line of work, though where they find the time bewilders me