Unofficial Mills

8th to 14th July 2007

Jono

No, I don't get access to a computer, but when Scott's is out of the room you can see the texts coming in, and when he moves his head.

You forget when you listen to Scott, through the slickness, that there are 5 million or more people listening, and those callers are picked out from the texts and e-mails and not all answer.

Work experience boy is fun, but it's not as exciting as getting stuck in with something.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You don't really get to talk to any one. Well you could, but everyone is discussing texts, e-mails, talking to Newsbeat, deciding what music to play, finding clips, finding out when songs end, timings, content, etc. I only tend to speak when I think I've got something slightly useful to say.

Maybe I've missed the normal hype behind this show before it starts. But I caught this tonight on the off-chance that it might be good, as it was a Channel 4 drama.

But it's amazin! Gruesome, but quite compelling, and finally something a bit like Lost and Desperate Housewives that isn't over-hyped.

Catch it if you can, there's first looks etc on E4 and 4OD, and I'm sure there'll be repeats.

Plus Zoe Brogan, one of the main characters, it is quite cute.

cape_wrath_family.jpg