Unofficial Mills

8th to 14th July 2007

Jono

Welcome to the Your Views topic - the place to come if you want to chat or comment about the Radio 1 shows as it happens. Come back at 4pm to chat live with others about Scott's show. Please refrain from text talk, and your posts may be moderated to keep the thread running smoothly.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Come join us for Radio 1's Chart Show with Scott Mills in 15 minutes. Can't promise I'll be around for it all... getting the car to Norwich at 4.30 and then getting the 6.00 train to London!

PARTY! :* When the cats away the mice can play I believe? ;)

Wonder who's gunna be at number 1? Rhianna mabye?

Have a nice time though, give Scott, Mark and Laura a big hello from me..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

"Yo this is Marshall on Radio 1!"

Ooh Kiss Kiss off of Holly Valance that was 2002. Craig David, can I have a reeeewind?

I expect there'll be tears before bed time tonight... from the rejected auditionees of the Harry Potter movie. Gutted!

Much apologies for my absence, I've not gone yet. But my mum was getting stressed. She's like "I want you getting a taxi tonight...!"

Hahaha, sounds like my mum "your not getting the train to work your getting the bus, fail that walk.." :rolleyes:

Have a nice time x

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I will be watching. Don't you worry.

God it sounds like one of those horror films.."ill be watching..bahahaa" which I might get just a tad bit scared by!

Which year was it? I was too busy listening to my parents talking!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I still think of them talking about chapsticks, as if it's an amazing American invention. "Do you guys have that over here? Oh, they're called chap sticks? Not lip petrol?"

I still think of them talking about chapsticks, as if it's an amazing American invention. "Do you guys have that over here? Oh, they're called chap sticks? Not lip petrol?"

Lol Lip petrol? hahaha a girl came into work yesterday and she said she liked the smell of petrol and I was like what?

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Oh great, signal problems at London Liverpool Street. Could be a loooong night. I see Greg James is still lurking. He messaged me saying "wow, this place is quite popular". What is he trying to say about Scott or UM?

Jono, I have a quick question what if someone crash's the site what will happen? will we all die?

Yes. It will be a painful death. I don't know, the same result as if I was here. Don't think it's going to be something to worry about.

Oh great, signal problems at London Liverpool Street. Could be a loooong night. I see Greg James is still lurking. He messaged me saying "wow, this place is quite popular". What is he trying to say about Scott or UM?

That we're geeks..real geeks...

twitter.com/emgreatorex