Unofficial Mills

chris moyles dumps jordan from show

*becky*93

I don't buy this one, I think Jordan knew what she was doing. She has a book out this week. David Gest got in all the newspapers when Chris Moyles wasn't prepared to have him on the show, I imagine Jordan is seeking something similar. She's quite a good friend of the show too, better publicity for the book by not turning up and ending up in the papers, than sitting there for an hour trying to mention a book as much as possible.

I don't buy this one, I think Jordan knew what she was doing. She has a book out this week. David Gest got in all the newspapers when Chris Moyles wasn't prepared to have him on the show, I imagine Jordan is seeking something similar. She's quite a good friend of the show too, better publicity for the book by not turning up and ending up in the papers, than sitting there for an hour trying to mention a book as much as possible.

This was my thought as well, especially since her "people" sent a text, like happened with Gest. I don't think Moyles and co were in on it though, I think they were genuinely annoyed.

She has been through so much crap and yet she is so strong. I really admire her.

Each to their own. I can't take anything she says seriously. The minute I hear Peter Andre was in hospital "near death" I thought of her ITV2 television show. TV executives must have been rubbing their hands at that point. If she wants to be taken seriously, stop writing books and whoring yourself and look after the children.

These no-shows seems like the ultimate way of enhancing Radio 1 listening figures, without having to fork out for a 'supposed' guest.

The celeb earns a nominal fee so their appearance can be hyped beforehand, but they can stay in bed. Then Chris can act all outraged when they don't show up on time. They were never going to, still snuggled up under the duvet at home. Veeeerrrry clever.

I think too much!;)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

These no-shows seems like the ultimate way of enhancing Radio 1 listening figures, without having to fork out for a 'supposed' guest.

The celeb earns a nominal fee so their appearance can be hyped beforehand, but they can stay in bed. Then Chris can act all outraged when they don't show up on time. They were never going to, still snuggled up under the duvet at home. Veeeerrrry clever.

I think too much!;)

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure guests don't get paid for coming on the show. Their payment is essentially publicity for whatever they're promoting.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure guests don't get paid for coming on the show. Their payment is essentially publicity for whatever they're promoting.

I think thats true as i'm pretty sure mr moyles has stated that they won't pay guests to come on as they have no money in the budget and they only have guests on they actually like.

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

OK, stand corrected. But I'm talking (possible)media manipulation as opposed to money really.

Brad and George have a film out at the moment. Have heard they'll be visiting Moyles... (without fee of course), I'd certainly tune in, and so would a few others.

Oh, they're late! Well they won't be allowed on! They may not have ever been booked in the first place!

BBC gets listeners, stars get media coverage. You scratch my back.....

Have I wiggled my way out of that one?

I'll shut up now.

Go and take my medicine. :D

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

i dont mind katie price, wouldnt have minded the interview. apparently aled was interviewed for the tv show her and peter do. may be worth a watch.

So they're still recording it? Once again it still makes me think it's all good for their TV show.