Unofficial Mills

How was your day?

Emma

I went out today with my friend and bought 2 sleeping bags, 3 gas canisters for a camping stove and a huge 7lb sledgehammer. We got a few funny looks carrying that lot back through town, as the people in the DIY shop didn't have sledgehammer-sized bags.

We then spent the rest of the day with my dad breaking up huge slabs of stone, slate and asphalt that the previous owners thought would go nicely on top of the flower beds. Not only do my parents decide spontaneously to dig a pond, they choose to dig it on top of an area covered in at least a foot of asphalt, slate, stone and bricks. Feel well exercised and quite relaxed, nothing quite beats hitting the hell out of something with a huge sledgehammer.

Mike, that airbed might come in quite handy then if it does flood! I have a nice new small sleeping bag that fits in my bag better now.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not bad day today, apart from having some crazy person on our roof at 6am this morning trying to get into my room(attempted burgulary we think, think they got scared by me shouting "MUM THERES SOMEONE AT THE WINDOW!")but I dont understand why they wanted our stuff and were up that early...anyway, they havent come back..went to see my grandma today, finally, also been working, eating aload of crap and also singing along to HSM (Y)

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Hmm, i was on hospital duties again today. Poor Granda has been trying to escape from the hospital. But things arent looking to up for him at the minute. Thankfully, mum says i can have a day off from it tomorrow. He must be sick of seeing me by now! He didnt really know who i was tonight, which is worrying.

Hah, now all my friends are moaning that i havent been out much, if at all, in the past week with them. Ive just turned my phone off tonight, i cant be arsed with it all. I think they think im using this hospital thing as an excuse.

Tonight, im having a quiet night in. Parents are away out for a meal, and my sister is off out with her friends, so im having a peaceful night.

Ive had a lovely day thankyou very muchos, although I didnt sleep much last night. Been working this morning, then went for ice cream and now im back home "tidying" and having one of those awkward convos on msn where I dont know what to say next, urgh.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Oh today is a good day. Fresher's week is going to be the best one so far. Hurrah. We have good music coming to Hull too- Pigeon Detectives and Reverend and the makers and Scott and Zane too. Hehehe. There goes my loan again.

There/ They're/ Their. Different words.

Oh today is a good day. Fresher's week is going to be the best one so far. Hurrah. We have good music coming to Hull too- Pigeon Detectives and Reverend and the makers and Scott and Zane too. Hehehe. There goes my loan again.

Wow, when and where? Scott or Zane are never up here!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Yeah, 16th.

I need to figure out a way to get out the house dressed like a whore without attracting attention, hmm.

Out the window and down the drainpipe usually worked for me or just wear a big coat

Funny radio 2 story of the day perhaps scott told do the same for his show ala the brits. I hope its on listen again

http://www.holymoly.co.uk/news/28/sarah-kennedy-slurs-her-way-through-radio-show-1202.html

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

Ive had a lovely day, ive been to middlesborough to see cousins and family friends and it was nice to see them all, we went to macro and I bought an excercise ball and my dad shouted out loud "ema why the hell have you bought a birthing ball?" :shock::oops: and then tonight we went out for a lovely meal and I ate aload of rubbish :D

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Ouch... I'm really sorry to hear that Mike. My grandad died last Thursday, he was well into his 80s but it was still quite a shock for us all so I know how you're feeling. My sympathies to you and your family.*hug*

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

That's not good Mike, I'm sorry to hear it as well. My uncle died a few years ago, it was quite a shock.

My Leeds tickets came this morning but SeeTickets printed them wrong so I spent ages on the phone to Mean Fiddler trying to sort it out. I also got my DVDs finally and my deposit back from the Uni Halls of residence.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'