How was your day?

Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today has been a lot better than yesterday. I went to the pool for a bit and my brother is home for the weekend. I haven't seen him for ages.

Yesterday f***ing Orange Espana cut off my ADSL as I hadn't paid a bill which I didn't even receive for 13 Euros, which is NOTHING!

I'm on my mum's computer at the moment, and the keyboard is annoying me.

Wonder how long it'll take thoses useless idiots to reconnect me!

Pah!

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I'm at home now. I've changed my name, by the way, thought I was a bit old really to be going by a name like 'funkyseaweed'.

I've got a new mobile, which is just charging, and will be very cool when it's charged, and there's some presents downstairs which I can open tomorrow morning.

There was some crazy rain on the A1 earlier, parents had to stop the car for a while because the road was flooded and we couldn't see a thing, but the weather is really nice here now, I know I'm back in the south :)

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I have the best excuse for not going to the gym: somebody dropped a crane on it, and it's shut for the next few weeks. I guess I'll cycle instead. My membership gets extended by a month anyway, which is good.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

great. the girl i fancy, well its her birthday today and she is 18. i would of got her a card but i didn't know until now, no matter anyway. i have been told she likes me even by her mum, and mums dont lie do they?! she said "dont tell her i said that!" which i wouldn't. half the battle then anyway, so happy happy etc.

now the thing is i think another girl likes me, she is cute but she is not like laura (the girl i like not sayers from radio 1 you obsessive geeks). i know which one i prefer but it looks like i might end up a villan here.

but so far i am well chuffed with finding out shes interested, im no stud i shouldn't get this type of attention!!

on the grid.

My tummy hurts too and this man stood on my foot last night at 02 wireless, I only had wellies on and it hurts a tad :\

02 wireless was amazing, very muddy, very slippy and alot of drunken mud wrestling was going on!

I saw..

Skylarkin

Melee(fitties ahoy)

Prego

The Films

Good shoes

Figurines

Polysics

Mumm-ra

Cribs

Editors

The Twang

Pidgeon Detectives

and

The Kaiser Chiefs

& I saw Chris Moyles watching the Kaiser Chiefs, I shouted Moylesy but he didnt hear me or ignored me!:cry: Met the drummer and lead singer of Mumm-ra, I Was stood next to The Editors Parents who were dancing and singing along crazily and I spoke to someones mum cos I cheekily asked where she got her Pink band thing from haha and we had a lovely chat with OB from Hollyoaks cos we were in VIP. He was lovelyyy :D

Felt a bit urgh at the end of the Kaiser chiefs mabye cos i had been dancing my ass off since 1pm and hadnt eaten much, oops. So in the car home at 1am we had sandwiches and pringles haha

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Fighting the girls off with a big stick DC? Good for you :D

You gonna ask Laura out?

i think i will, she is the shy type but that appeals to me somewhat. and i think i can trust her. i have seen a number of cases but on friday some drunk type of leach was hanging around her, she is not with me yet but of course i kept my eye out. he was blatently trying to get with her but she wasn't interested and kept moving away. unlike some of the easy ones that are around, high class i like that.

on the grid.