How was your day?

Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We sat there slagging all you guys off haha. Nah we were very nice about you all, I had fun anyway, don't know about Lucinda.

Serin - anytime, I am in Glasgow so just pop up to see me and my door will be open for ya ;)

*wants to know what was said about me*

Tell all!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

We really should arrange a forum meet sometime, hehe. Wouldn't mind seeing what you all look and sound like in real life.

I think it has kinda been tried, and sadly didn't work. It'd probably have to be either in that London, or somewhere central... like maybe... ooh Nottingham? :-p

I don't mind a bit of travelling (been to Brum a few times, that was to meet the same person tho, and was just to go see her gigs) and I'm kinda a veteran at meeting people off the net now. :D

I think it has kinda been tried, and sadly didn't work. It'd probably have to be either in that London, or somewhere central... like maybe... ooh Nottingham? :-p

I don't mind a bit of travelling (been to Brum a few times, that was to meet the same person tho, and was just to go see her gigs) and I'm kinda a veteran at meeting people off the net now. :D

I was in Nottingham last night,why didnt you and Serin come and roll out the red carpet for me off of the plane!?;)

(It would have been better than ruining my best shoes cos of the rain!)

twitter.com/emgreatorex

We sat there slagging all you guys off haha. Nah we were very nice about you all, I had fun anyway, don't know about Lucinda.

Yeah it was fun :) I had a good day. I reckon we should have an Unofficial Mills meet-up. Depending on the time of year, either London or Nottingham would be great... oh and no we're not engaged.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Yeah it was fun :) I had a good day. I reckon we should have an Unofficial Mills meet-up. Depending on the time of year, either London or Nottingham would be great... oh and no we're not engaged.

Leeeeeds,then Ema doesnt have to travel far :-p

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I'm ok with most places as long as it's not some village in the middle of nowhere because I am public transport reliant. So somewhere with a major train station would be good.

Shakira is number 1 again :roll: the chart is so boring...

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'