How was your day?

Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmm I found out I got the highest psychology mark in Year 12 & 13 (yeah, thought I'd just continue to annoy Em as the whole sixth form now knows we have a competition going on, some how) and she visited Unofficial Mills. We were talking weird obsessions, and I found out the History teacher (who we were supposed to have 3 lessons with) was ill. Diddums

I swear people were under the influence of alcohol and drugs today-or mabye it was just the snow..everyone was majorly hyper,obsessed with hugs and also trying to swing on the door frames like monkeys..yep our schools turning into a mad house i tell thee..

School wasnt closed unfortuantly which sucked cos everyone wasnt in the mood to work at all.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Ok day today same things as usal up early to get into a lecture at 9 :( back quite early though so not to bad went for a drink with one of my friends but he had to go somewhere so now i have nothing to do:biggrin:

I have a face for Radio!

My PS2 has broke. I have had it since 2002, ruuubish.

And you'll be lucky id u get a PS3 anytime soon!

Last night night i slept at a friends house and today i had an NVQ meeting and i'm suprised i'm doing ok with my coursework!

take control

Ive had a rubbish day..just got in from school to find my mum and dad arguing..and then i got involved.

It ended up me shouting at the both of them and running to my room crying and dad walking out otherwise school was fine i suppose.

twitter.com/emgreatorex