How was your day?

Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My folks said that I need to get a job last night or I have to leave home :| They then said it was appauling I have no money when I get the EMA when my sister has loads. They didn't look at the fact I have to pay £10 - £15 a week to get a bus to college and she doesn't. So at the moment I'm not in the mood to talk to my parents in much detail, and if they're going to be so harsh to me then I'd rather not have them at the awards evening thing next week.

My folks said that I need to get a job last night or I have to leave home :| They then said it was appauling I have no money when I get the EMA when my sister has loads. They didn't look at the fact I have to pay £10 - £15 a week to get a bus to college and she doesn't. So at the moment I'm not in the mood to talk to my parents in much detail, and if they're going to be so harsh to me then I'd rather not have them at the awards evening thing next week.

welcome to real the world, now only another 60/70 years left of it

"Just one more game, I promise"

My folks said that I need to get a job last night or I have to leave home :|

Hate to be harsh but I don't like it when people get EMA and don't have a job. But at least you are up to date with school work and run this (the website), it really annoys me when certain other people don't do anything at all and still get EMA. And just because parents earn more doesn't mean that they give us a load of money

But I'm not convinced and your hopeless hearts won't stick. For the first time I know, this is now who I am.

http://www.myspace.com/82105668

Hate to be harsh but I don't like it when people get EMA and don't have a job. But at least you are up to date with school work and run this (the website), it really annoys me when certain other people don't do anything at all and still get EMA. And just because parents earn more doesn't mean that they give us a load of money

I don't think I'll get any of it come next year as I will have to buy dinner which'll be about £10 a week, and the bus which will be another £10

Im talking to my ex on msn at the moment he wants to meet up tonight i need some excuses better ones than ive made before.....

I am having no more trouble with mine. But there is everytime i go at the weekend, and we are in the same place. I know she keeps looking at me, i dont know what she wants from me now.

Excuses, tell him you are too busy learning how to bulid websites for a future jub. And you dont want to waste any time.

on the grid.

You are taking your A Levels early...

haha thats a good one ill add it to my list.

My last excuse was that i was grounded for ages for calling my mum a naughty word :o

Really tonight i cant be bothered,im over him and anyways i have to go to the dentist at 5 tonight ahhh...

twitter.com/emgreatorex

had a really good day today,have finished all my exams although we have to do work(including 2 history essays)instead of watching videos and messing around like we did in the good old days in the week running up before school ends.

Went to the dentist,and then got some free lush products from someone who i know who works in lush :)

twitter.com/emgreatorex