Unofficial Mills

Easter Schedule - Scott on Breakfast

Jono

Changes to the schedule for the week of 2nd April to 6th April:

• Sara Cox continues to sit in for Jo Whiley for the week
  • Fearne goes solo on the Chris Moyles show on (Good) Friday 6th April

And that's as far as the listings go, will keep you informed.

so they are getting rid of scott covering chris moyles for these teenage rejects great thanks a lot radio 1

It does only say for Good Friday. I would imagine when Chris is off for a full week or 2 then Scott will be filling in! There will be more interest in Scott that there is in Fearne and Reggie. Or i would like to hope

take control

Seems to be a different format this year, still no word on what's happening for breakfast shows. Scott was on breakfast the week up until Good Friday last year, and took Easter Monday off and was back on the Tuesday on afternoons.

Should be good... there's always some great material produced on breakfast. I imagine the karma stuff will be the new One Night with Laura feature. And a week in the holidays will make it easier to keep the website updated.

Some people have to get up to check their e-mails and prepare their room to lounge about for three hours, haha. I guess it's the first time Scott's done it when it starts at 7am though instead of 6.55am.

Oh dear. The fourth raters are being sent in. It's easy to see that. Management are keeping the kids happy, and the older listeners will appreciate Moyles and the team when they return. With Scott Mills or JK and Joel some listeners end up prefering them to Moyles, which they don't like.

i know the radio 1 bosses have slowly lost their minds since 2001 but they aren't far enough yet to stick them two on breakfast. i think when the time in the future comes when scott and chris are gone. i think radio 1 will die, unless they find some incredible radical (not talking about heat mag) talent.

as for scott on breakfast.... damn i have to get up early to press record now.

on the grid.

WooHoo! YAY Hoorah!

Anyone any idea who will take over on early breakfast?

Not sure as of yet, but University Radio Nottingham will be taking over Early Breakfast on a Friday. They're the ones that won the student radio award in 2006.

Not sure as of yet, but University Radio Nottingham will be taking over Early Breakfast on a Friday. They're the ones that won the student radio award in 2006.

Really?! I didn't know that... and I'm a student there! :oops: Can't say I've ever actually listened to the station either. That's bad, isn't it?!