Unofficial Mills

The Random TV Club

Ema

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBC3 - F*** I'm.....

Seems to be a new series they are doing just recently. On Tuesday they did F*** Off, I'm Small about a 4ft stuntman and tonight I think they've done something called F*** Off, I'm A Hairy Woman.

Just put that Wedding Belles on now. Nice opening

take control

For an Irvine Welsh creation I was disappointed. It featured fine acting from the cast but the story was mundane, so mundane the entire drama required padding with shock-factor and gross-out comedy that was very predictable and not very funny. Shameless (which I cannot stop praising at the moment) does the former effortlessly and, in my opinion, is a paragon for all future television drama depicting working-class existence, whether Scottish, English, Welsh or Irish.

Despite a promising and sublime opening sequence, 45 minutes in I just couldn't be bothered with it any more.

Marian Keyes? Her books are really good, have you read any of them?

She is my absolute favourite Author! I have read all her books and her latest one just arrived from Amazon at the weekend :D Well worth a read Kelly, start from her first book tho cos most of them cover the lives of different members of the same family :)

Actually, I just finished Katie Price's Angel. :oops: I have to admit it was very, very good! I couldn't put it down!! So maybe don't take my word for it :*

glitzy.jpg

I am now totally hooked on GemsTV!!! Anyone else watched it? My auntie told me about it and now I can't switch it off! They even have a website!!!! aaarrrggghhh!!!

Haha, we spent most of last year watching that channel! :D You'll get bored of it eventually!