*becky*93

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

I think I was about 19 when Madge died and I cried my actual eyes out! My flatmate at the time came in after I'd watched it and was laughing at me for it, she told me she'd watch the night time one and tell me if she cried! I got in from work about 10 that night and she said she'd broken heart too! lol, isn't it terrible how you break your heart as tho they are part of your own family? lol! :oops: such a saddo I know!!

glitzy.jpg

It's awful! I think I was more sad at Harold crying, than Madge actually dying. I'm odd like that. :confused:

My Dad laughed at us too, we were crying into our dinners. Mind you, we also cried at Mighty Joe Young, so he shouldn't have expected anything better really!

I haven't watched Neighbours in ages because of exams and stuff, so I watched it today and that happened. I knew it was going to happen, but it didn't make it any less sad. I managed not to cry this time though, probably because I've seen it at least 3 times already!! :oops:

• 4 weeks later...