Unofficial Mills

Christmas predictions

abertom

This year I reckon

Greg will do a normal show up until Christmas

Jordan will do Christmas Day along with a Greg and someone else maybe Calum or a friend of the show. Wouldn’t be surprised if Dean and Vicky did something as well.

New Years eve Jack Saunders, Emil and James Cusack to feature

Matt Edmondson to do 1st week in January on breakfast.

Arielle to get some daylight hours probs covering for RMC 

Great thread, I would really love Jordan to get Christmas day, he has already said he wants to do it. Will of course be weird without Scott this year, but Jordan is the natural take over I think.

I'm not sure Greg would do Christmas day, as much fun as I think that would be, I think that would be family time for him rather than wanting to work.

Does anyone know what normally happens on Radio 2 on Christmas day? Is Scott likely to get a look in for it there?

Surely Vick and Jordan would do a second Christmas Special? That could go in the Breakfast Slot and then have Dean and Vicky at the slot V and J had last year?

Radio 2 Christmas is Kate Bottley and Jason Mohammed followed by Anneka Rice doing Junior Choice and then special programmes.  
Scott could take Paul O Grady’s old Christmas Day slot, the 12pm one but otherwise not likely he’d be on. 

2 hours ago, xxladybarefootxx said:

Great thread, I would really love Jordan to get Christmas day, he has already said he wants to do it. Will of course be weird without Scott this year, but Jordan is the natural take over I think.

I'm not sure Greg would do Christmas day, as much fun as I think that would be, I think that would be family time for him rather than wanting to work.

Does anyone know what normally happens on Radio 2 on Christmas day? Is Scott likely to get a look in for it there?

I think Greg would do a early evening/afternoon pre record like he did last year with Roshin 

I think some cover presenters will be on air on Saturday 24th - maybe Sam & Danni, James Cusack.

Jordan for Christmas Day breakfast.

Anthems all day Monday 26th to Friday 30th.

Dance Anthems/Party Anthems all day Saturday 31st then Jeremiah Asiamah 1900-2200 & Charlie Hedges 2200-0100.

Workout Anthems/R1 Happy on Sunday 1st/Monday 2nd.

Back to normal-ish from Tuesday 3rd, although several presenters probably off, e.g. Greg, Vick, Clara.

I really hope it isn't just anthems this year. I literally get sick of them lol, we get them Fri-Sun....... 

I reckon Jordan will do Christmas Breakfast and NYE dance. 

I think Greg will do all the way up to 23rd as he mentioned at some point he'd used up all his annual leave.

I think schedule will stay the same to be honest as we don't have Christmas eve or Christmas day falling on a weekday this time.