Unofficial Mills

could this be scotts flatmate?

a1mark

I dunno, but he's on Scott's top friends - how come I'm not on there, I'm his biggest fan. Perhaps it could be a competition - fill the remaining space in his top friends.

Looking at his photographs alone is enough evidence for me. The glasses shot, the fake tan, and the costumes. Yup... he seems like the flatmate!

It could well be him. He looks quite nice in some of the pictures, Mary has got good taste! :P

Anyway, I'll stop being so typically me now. :oops:

Hang on - I will now conclusively demonstrate that I am as far from the Unofficialmills "inner circle" as you can get by asking - Laura's sister Mary is going out with Scott's flatmate Fraser? Eh?! :?:

Hang on - I will now conclusively demonstrate that I am as far from the Unofficialmills "inner circle" as you can get by asking - Laura's sister Mary is going out with Scott's flatmate Fraser? Eh?! :?:

Well going out is a bit strong, Mary had her tongue stuck down Fraser's throat at one of the book signings I seem to recall :P

That looks to me like Scott's flatmate.

hummm' date=' ok. i'm funny (self proclaimed), as my stint at stand up comedy resulted in a lot of heckling, but it was fun. i love things that are random and completely strange (ie diggerland and that themepark in Russia devoted to feral kids) I love doing things off the cuff, and often find that i wake up with more than a hangover[/quote']

Yep, that says it all!

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'