Unofficial Mills

Skins

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Serin they'll be showing it on Channel 4 soon, so you could try and catch it then because Play.com says that it's not coming out on DVD til September.

Or if you register here: http://skinsis.com/ you can watch ALL the episodes.

Or there's always 4OD... if that actually works?!

i will watch it on channel 4 ten cos i only have normal tv lol

Kitty <3

Are they dead? i thought they were unconscious

besides, they can't be dead, There's gonna be a second series. unless they are leaving it :S

I think it was meant to be left ambiguous as to whether said character was alive or dead (hence the singing). They wouldn't have known whether or not a second series was in the bag, so it was wise to have left it looking a bit confused methinks.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks God for Downloads.

I was distraught as the series came to an end but I am so glad that I watched it. It has got to be nominated for many awards.

The acting through out was superb from a young and inexperienced cast.

I can't believe that Mike Bailey (Sid) has gone back to work at Topman though LOL while Nick Hoult (Tony) is lording it up at premieres and showbiz parties.

• 4 months later...

We've got it recorded. I saw the first fifteen minutes, since my sister insists on watching it again. :rolleyes: I have to say, though, calling someone an 'anus' is the best insult ever. I just rolls off the tongue.

Ooh, and guess who's playing Maxxie's dad in series two? It's only flaming Bill Bailey!