8th to 12th January 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes i agree. but people should be allowed to watch it without being told they are wrong.

flashbacks of those horrid viv days.

Who's Viv? No, the quote is about that football is much more important than mere matters of life or death - can't remember who said it now but it was a choice bit of football wit at the time.

UM is a nice place

Found the quote:

"Someone said 'football is more important than life and death to you' and I said 'Listen, it's more important than that'." — Bill Shankly, 1981, on 'Live from Two', a Granada Television talk show hosted by Shelley Rohde"

shankley is a legend.

on the grid.

Evening all, I've just had to pay a £6 library fine because I thought a book was due back at 10 tonight, but it was actually 10 this morning! :oops: It wasn't even the right version of the book I needed, so I didn't end up using it! :roll:

How is everyone?

Your library is open at 10pm? That's some serious book readers out there.

Any one had exams today? My sister has her Psychology AS Level exam. I'd love to do that again, they seemed so much fun compared to what we do for A2

HI Bexy! That's a very heavy fine...over a third of the cost of a bottle of JD :o

Late night library - very handy for keeping warm and saving on bills back at the flat, I'm told.

Haha, you can tell it's exam time, I'm not thinking of money in terms of alcohol anymore! :P

My flat is loads warmer than the library, and I'm in Halls so I don't pay the bills!

I like the fact Geri Halliwell wrote a song about the Spice Girls based on the title of Susan Jeffers' tapes! Hahaha.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feel_The_Fear_(song)

Now we know why Laura listens to these tapes.

Oh yeah she talks about it in the diary doesn't she - "Geri left the SGs and she's ok" something like that can't remember exactly

UM is a nice place