8th to 12th January 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha, H off of Steps has the whole high pitched gasping for air (so to speak) laugh that Scott sometimes has. My teacher today didn't realise H was actually gay either, so I realise it wasn't Chappers just being a numpty.

Like Geezer said in the topic, it's "bring a CD of all your old clips to work day". Now do just that Mr Mills!

Hmmm just seen Offspring "Hit That" on the music channel. Would be fantastic on Your Call.

Welcome along by the way!

Welcome new user!

Hmmm. Computer crashed. Rubbish! Back now though...

I'm suprised the voiceovers for Scott's show don't feature adverts for Scott's podcast rather than "download Radio 1 podcasts".

Did I tell you I had the worse migraine ever last night. 1am till about 4am in total pain with pins and needles too!

That happened to me the other day when I did some clipping of Scott's show. Think it was Wednesday. Massive show, and the computer crashed and an hour's work was down the pan. Boo.

Also I was sorting out the best bits of the Christmas Party, and found the bit where I shout "yayyyy!" really loudly when Scott mentioned Pete Tong. Didn't realise it was that loud, haha.

That James has her trained well. Yoga? Still having doubts about that gaydar thing...

Although I'll admit I've betrayed Scott too. All weekend I've been eating cornflakes as a snack. No ice cream. No chocolate. No crisps. It's cornflakes with milk. Infact I've just had some now :D